2009 - WTF? man, WTF? Like I'm seriously, WTF?

tooktook

Feb 13, 2008
So there I was, staring doe eyed and slobbering at the games being released this year. My brother and I smugly congratulating each other on predicting 2009 as great since 2007 was great and it takes two years to gestate all the sequels and upcoming IP's we wanted.

Then...BAM, Modern Warfare 2. The stench of terrified piss was overwhelming as, I'm not joking, EVERY game I wanted this year has been pushed into the depths of 2010.

So now I am left with the prospect of finishing school (final year - WOOOP!) and then, as I recover from an alcohol induced coma, playing a heart pounding game of scrabble with my brother instead of firing bees at him or mind raping him in Starcraft II.

Thank you all for listening, have a good holiday season. I guess we'll have to go outside *shriek* to celebrate the end of year. :)

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
This year brought me the last 8 months of school, Behemoth's new CD, the money to buy 8 other CDs I've been wanting, and the soon-to-be Dethklok/Mastodon concert.

Whatever you say, OP; this year was, and will be, awesome.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Whew. I have to say, I'm very relieved. I thought, based on your username, you were that Halo troll, come back to strike again.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I'm sure there'll be some decent games left for this year.
I just don't know which ones. I don't pay attention.

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time.
Brütal Legend.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
Assassin's Creed 2.

Hey, I'm set for 2009.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
TaborMallory said:
This year brought me the last 8 months of school, Behemoth's new CD, the money to buy 8 other CDs I've been wanting, and the soon-to-be Dethklok/Mastodon concert.

Fuck yeah. $35 a pop at the Showbox in Seattle.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
TaborMallory said:

I'm psyched for the Mastodon/DK concert as well... More so because I live in their hometown...

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
TaborMallory said:

Rose Quarter in Portland for me :)

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
TaborMallory said:
Flying-Emu said:
TaborMallory said:

Rose Quarter in Portland for me :)
Have a good time! My buddies and I are considering going to the concert in full Kiss regalia, just for shits and giggles.

Oh, and I'm going to see Kiss too on November 17th.

This is a good year.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
tooktook said:
So there I was, staring doe eyed and slobbering at the games being released this year. My brother and I smugly congratulating each other on predicting 2009 as great since 2007 was great and it takes two years to gestate all the sequels and upcoming IP's we wanted.

Then...BAM, Modern Warfare 2. The stench of terrified piss was overwhelming as, I'm not joking, EVERY game I wanted this year has been pushed into the depths of 2010.

So now I am left with the prospect of finishing school (final year - WOOOP!) and then, as I recover from an alcohol induced coma, playing a heart pounding game of scrabble with my brother instead of firing bees at him or mind raping him in Starcraft II.

Thank you all for listening, have a good holiday season. I guess we'll have to go outside *shriek* to celebrate the end of year. :)
I WANT MAH ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES AND SPACE MARINES!!!!!!