2009 - WTF? man, WTF? Like I'm seriously, WTF?

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
slipknot4 said:
TaborMallory said:
I do, and so do many others, thank you very much. I know it means nothing to you, but there's something different about owning the CD and adding it to my collection. I'm also planning on buying vinyl albums and hanging them on my wall. Can't do that with pirated music, can you?
I place value in games, my Killzone 2 Collectors limited edition has a special place on my wall. Howeve, the price on music is way to high and i only buy music that has some value to me more than the maybe 20 play throughs a house/electro/metal/DnB etc. etc. song has.
Metallica - Load, Elmerson Lake and palmer - pictures at an exhibition, Black Sabbath - Sabbath bloody Sabbath and The jimi Henrix experience are albums i am a proud owner of.
I'm sort of the opposite; games are too expensive and I'll only buy them after the price goes down. The only games I personally own are Starcraft and Oblivion; everything else I just borrow from my sister or my friends.

Music, on the other hand, I'll buy every time I have more than $15.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
TaborMallory said:
I'm sort of the opposite; games are too expensive and I'll only buy them after the price goes down. The only games I personally own are Starcraft and Oblivion; everything else I just borrow from my sister or my friends.

Well then TaborMallory... i guess i have to hate you from now on... nothing personal. ^^'

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
slipknot4 said:
TaborMallory said:

Well then TaborMallory... i guess i have to hate you from now on... nothing personal. ^^'
Hehe, carry on wayward videogame buyer.