Robotic Coitus Featured in Fallout: New Vegas

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Robotic Coitus Featured in Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas was destined to be a mature game, but nobody expected it to be so mature that even robots would be going at it.

The ESRB is requiring that robots be at least 17 years old to purchase Fallout: New Vegas [http://www.amazon.com/Fallout-New-Vegas-Pc/dp/B002SU4QG4] due to the game including a sequence featuring robot sex. The sequence was outed by another great ESRB rating description found on the association's website.

The description says that Fallout: New Vegas is an "action role-playing game, set in a post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, in which players assume the role of a survivor hero who investigates a mystery and performs a series of quests." Sounds like just what it should be so far.

Players will "use chainsaws, laser rifles, knives, and sledgehammers to kill enemies," engaging in combat that can be "frenetic and intense" with "depictions of dismemberment, blood spray, and blood trails." A little gross, but still what we expect from New Vegas.

Then a later portion reads: "There is also an extended sequence suggesting (no depiction) sexual activity with a robot." Oh ... okay then. Players encounter both male and female prostitutes and engage in actions with them while the screen fades to black, but there is apparently also a third choice in New Vegas. Players hear the robot say: "Fisto reporting for duty ... Please assume the position," and "I suppose I should test you out ... Servos active!" A character aware of the robot coitus says there is "Something wrong with someone if they got to f**k a machine."

It's good to see that the classic Fallout-style sense of humor is still progressing into New Vegas, but once again I'm a little saddened to have this hilarious sequence spoiled by the ESRB. However, I suppose it's a good thing that parents know what's in the game so they can educate their kids about the dangers of a physical relationship with a robot. We don't want kids, or anyone, trying out the practice for themselves without being safe.

Source: ESRB [http://www.esrb.org/]

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Robot sex...

Isn't there a futurama clip for this type of situation?

Anyway, hopefully it'll be safe sex, wouldn't want anybody getting a virus.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Its slighly more disturbing the fact that the robots name is "Fisto"......

bad images are now in mind

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I love the name Fisto. This makes me want to get the game before a price drop because it sounds funny.

I'm a bit scared of the mods that will come out... I mean, consider mods for other games. Especially another game that depicts "sexual sequences": Dragon Age: Origins. I wanted to look for some Dragon Age mods but only found UBER SEX SCENE and ZESTY ZHEVRAN and bareback Allistair mods, not the usual UI improvements or extra content like castles and stuff.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
:O

I swear a character from Star Wars lore was called Fisto. Maybe the universes cross over.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
As soon as I remembered what "Coitus" means I became shocked and intrigued! Not that I'd want to do it with a robot doesn't stop me wanting to check this out!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
This totally makes up for the lack of a Legion romance option in Space Wizards 2.

Now then; are there fembots, or just the kind we see in the picture?

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
Why do they always use that screenshot?

Anywho, remember those robo brains from the other Fallout games? I'm ashamed to say that's what I was hoping for.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Ummmmmmmmm... Im not sure how to react to this.

But i think I shall not cry in a corner and worry for humanity.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
MrPop said:
:O

I swear a character from Star Wars lore was called Fisto. Maybe the universes cross over.
Yeah, his name is Kit Fisto, and he's a fish Jedi kind of guy.
And now I'm imagining Fisto and Fisto doing what there last names say they do.
Thanks for that image, Obsidian!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
wooty said:

Allow me to blow your mind...Kit Fisto (A Jedi Knight)

And lovely Just what we all need, the pitter-patter of little droids...

Damn, already been mentioned, damn ninja's -_-'

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
...Did anyone forgotten that was the name of a weapon back in Fallout 3?

The power glove was my favorite weapon!

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
arc1991 said:
wooty said:

Allow me to blow your mind...Kit Fisto (A Jedi Knight)

And lovely Just what we all need, the pitter-patter of little droids...

Damn, already been mentioned, damn ninja's -_-'
Thats an even worse image, a Fallout character getting buggered by a robotic jedi

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Who wouldn't want to get it on with a robot?

Look at this lil' guy and tell me she ain't damn sexy;

Oh yea, you dirty dirty fax. You've been a bad Panasonic KX-FB421 Fax machine! C'mon, send my boss the paper of the annual total income out company has made in the last fiscal quarter year with an improvement of over 23% in sales. OH BABY, you naughty machine!

Okay, I'm going to stop before I dwell further into my unwanted psyche...

OT: This is hilarious. I am totally getting New Vegas.