2012 will be a dangerous year

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
What happend the day before Y2K? I was only 6 then, so I don't remember. Maybe we can make a few comparisons to find out what might happend?

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
Commander Jack Rankin said:
DrEmo said:
In 2012 we're gonna have mass hysteria.
MASS... HYSTERIA.
It's gonna be chaos come December.
To make matters even worse, dogs and cats will start living together.
Living together? Do you think they're ready? I think they're going too fast. I mean, they started seeing each other a few months ago... you know how these things turn out...

Wait... Not like that? Oh. Damn, I've been watching too many romantic comedies. Wait, men watching romantic comedies? screw 2012, the world's gonna end sooner.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Hey, if people decide to commit mass suicide because they actually believe that crackpot theory then I think we're likely better off without them here.

As for Obama... that's actually a good point. Considering how much so many Americans seem to be anti-Obama, they very well may equate Obama with the end of the world. Hell, they've already equated him to the Antichrist before, haven't they?

Chances are, it'll just be another Y2k and it'll come and go in just the same way. I'll bet money on that.

(And think about a bet like that. What could you hope to gain from betting for the end of the world? To make it more obvious: How do you plan to get paid/reap your rewards if you bet for the end?)
Well, look for Google suggestions on every president and you'll see that every one has been considered the anti-Christ by some.

OT: Eh, I'm not worried, 2000 didn't bring much, 2012 will just be a tiny fart compared to that.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
I think the whole thing will be riotously (is that a word?) entertaining. I mean, everyone who thinks they're going to die are probably going to end their lives the way they want, then we'll be all the better off without them. We should predict the end of the world more often and then we'd deal with two problems:

1) Overpopulation
2) Idiots