2012 will be a dangerous year

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
stinkychops said:
MiracleOfSound said:
SupabadMan said:
MiracleOfSound said:
In 2012, all the PS3s on the network will simulataneously stop working.

Oh... hang on...
Then come back from the dead and save humanity from themselves, then join his heavenly father 40 days after its resurrection.

Yeah. It's definitely a year to look forward to.
And all the 360s shall red ring together, the PSN network will go dwon in one fell swoop, and the PC games shall all crash to desktop.

Lo and behold, the armageddon.
We'll be left with the Wii. The NINTENDO BLOODY WII!
Truly it shall be the darkest of days.

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
Deviltongue said:
You people are sheep if you aren't preparing for 2012. On December 20, 2012 the shit is gonna hit the fan. I've already set up my bunker filled with dehydrated food and guns. Crazy stupid people aren't gonna kill me cuz they think the world will end...
i cant tell if this is sarcasm or not, but i do know this;

a sheep is some who follows a fad, or a new style, 2012, can be compared to a fad, so therefore anyone who believes the world will end in 2012, is an idiot, and a sheep, my good sir, you are the sheep, and im the Shepard. no go away damnit! i don t want sheep bleating in my ear!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
stinkychops said:
MiracleOfSound said:
stinkychops said:
MiracleOfSound said:
SupabadMan said:
MiracleOfSound said:
In 2012, all the PS3s on the network will simulataneously stop working.

Oh... hang on...
Then come back from the dead and save humanity from themselves, then join his heavenly father 40 days after its resurrection.

Yeah. It's definitely a year to look forward to.
And all the 360s shall red ring together, the PSN network will go dwon in one fell swoop, and the PC games shall all crash to desktop.

Lo and behold, the armageddon.
We'll be left with the Wii. The NINTENDO BLOODY WII!
Truly it shall be the darkest of days.
The path of the gaming man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil developers. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and gamerscore, shepherds the weak through the uncanny valley of gimmicks, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children in the adult gaming section. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious banhammer those who would attempt to trash talk and nade spam my servers. And you will know my name is the Admin when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
A truly epic and rousing speech!

kazork

Oct 16, 2007
I can't wait till it is 2012. It will be the most intresting year that we have. Just seeing what all the people will be doing. I just can't wait.

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
Mikkaddo said:
Well actually we HAVE had one "death" so far about this kind of end of the world drama. There was a family (I forget where) that were SO terrified of the "human influence" on global warming that they became CONVINCED that the ONLY OPTION LEFT was to kill their children and themselves. They shoot their kids (the infant survives the revovler shot to the chest btw . . . yes . . . THE INFANT SURVIVES THE SHOT TO THE CHEST, . . . SHOT TO THE CHEST . . . INFANFT) and then shoot each other leaving notes depicting their reasons being that they "knew" that humans were going to destroy the earth by global warming and greenhouse gasses and so because of that the only option left was murder/suicide.

Thank you and good night . . . the curtain soon falls on humanity or at least it's intelligence curve.
Who survived a shot where? I can't quite make it out XD

I'm jking, bro, I'm jking.

But yeah, the OP presented an intresting scenario; I certainly hadn't thought of that...

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
mass suicides would be kind of good. the less people who put their lives in ridiculous doomsday theories, the better.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Is it wrong that the concept of Mass Suicide has me amused?
Imagine that. You're on the way to college/uni/work/the pub/the corner shop for a cornetto and there's just paranoid people dead EVERYWHERE.

Thwarted

Sep 10, 2009
Anyone stupid enough to commit mass sicide on the 20th will deserve and get a darwin award.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Doubt it'd be any worse than in 2000, or that fuss about the hardon collider.

The thing that makes 2012 least credible to me is the fact that there are 1000 theories of what will happen.
One guy shows up and said "aliens will invade and eat everyone's soul" and then you get another 10 asswipes with their own bullshit variations involving volcanos or whatever else they think sounds dangerous.

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
Standby said:
I think everyone is forgetting the real victims here: The kids of retarded parents that believe this nonsense.

"Sorry Timmy, we didn't buy you that bike you wanted because we were so sure the world was going to end, Merry Christmas!"
my name is Tim
I CANT BELIEVE I WONT GET THAT BIKE! DAMN YOU MOTHER!
haha

but anyway, 2012 is such bullshit. I also have the feeling people that believe in it will just kill themselves or do something drastic.
my Papa is maybe buying a shotgun for the hell of it, so if anything does happen, i have a weapon. plus like 50 objects in the garage that can kill.

ChiryX

Mar 1, 2010
I 50% believe that the world will end so I will raise some hell just to be sure.. then again I wont kill anybody bcus then it would be rly imbarrasing if the world didnt end.. but now way im doin any work etc :D:D