Quiz: Guns, Guns, Guns!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Quiz: Guns, Guns, Guns!

Think you know your videogame guns? Come test your knowledge with this quiz.

Sure, you may be able to disassemble and reassemble a pistol in less than a minute or how many rounds an AK47 can hold, but could you point out the BFG in a lineup? How about the battery charge on an Energy Sword? If you consider yourself a gun afficionado, go ahead and try your hand at this quiz about guns in videogames.

As always, you can take as long as you like to finish the quiz, and even try it multiple times to reach that 100%, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Take the Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/111]

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
100% and 5th place ATM, wow, im pretty sure this is the only quiz, nay test, NAY anything i have ever perfected, and it was about guns, fictional guns at that.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Swaki said:
100% and 5th place ATM, wow, im pretty sure this is the only quiz, nay test, NAY anything i have ever perfected, and it was about guns, fictional guns at that.
Same here. I got 2nd place!

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
100% and 4th for the moment... probably my best performance on an Escapist Quiz xD

...oh and no badge? :(

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Oh. My. God. 100% and 3rd on the first try. And I guessed half of them X_X

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
9/10 on first go, 10/10 on second. Was way to easy, the one that threw me off was the gun that went "poof". I just picked the Tesla gun coz Tesla rocks.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
it took me 4 go's to get the poof gun question since wolfenstine doesn't interest me and i couldn't be bothered watching the review i would have been a bit faster but my mouse and net are playing up at the moment and it takes a while to click and load things

but all things considered 11th place when i looked is not too shabby

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Gaaah. 90% first try (forgot that it's the Particle Cannon that makes people go puff, not Tesla Gun - then I again, I didn't bother using PC), 90% second because I chose the wrong answer with the Halo question. 3rd try 100% though.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ok the question about Susan Arendt and the Wolfenstein gun is wrong. The answer you guys have chosen is one of the other guns she mentions as been her fav's in the review but it's not the 'poof gun'. Its the reason I had to do the quiz four times as the was the only one I got wrong =(

-M