Half-Baked Snake

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Half-Baked Snake

Fan art done right is a beautiful thing, and this Solid Snake figurine is done so very right.

Created by an artist called Rohby, the figure was made in a limited run of ten and sold out in two days, meaning that the rest of us poor folks have to look at the pictures with the bitter seed of envy growing in our hearts.

Rohby's next project will be a one of the Russian soldiers from Metal Gear Solid 2, which isn't quite as cool as our favorite gravel-voiced curmudgeon, but still should look awesome. If you want a figure of your own, keep watching his 'BloHg' [http://tinyimports.com/BloHg/].

I've got my fingers crossed for a Psycho Mantis or a Ninja. That, if you'll forgive my use of the vernacular, would be frickin' sweet!

Source: Offworld [http://www.offworld.com/2009/05/half-baked-snake-rohbys-metal.html]

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Why is the title "Half-Baked Snake"?
Edit: So the figurine is called "Half-Baked Snake". That explains it.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Pi_Fighter said:
I think it might be the look on his face
It would be fair to say he's also 'entirely baked'
I'm quite interested in the fact that LEGO hasn't already made these sort of things yet, monies to made LEGO, monies to be made....

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Beefcakes said:
Pi_Fighter said:
I'm quite interested in the fact that LEGO hasn't already made these sort of things yet, monies to made LEGO, monies to be made....
Actually, about the time Lego started their whole Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones etc. franchising trip they got into serious financial trouble.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Pi_Fighter said:
Beefcakes said:
Pi_Fighter said:
Actually, about the time Lego started their whole Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones etc. franchising trip they got into serious financial trouble.
I don't think I'd be able to cope if LEGO went under
My childhood dreams.. crushed...
On the other hand, which business isn't in financial trouble right now...
Apart from the forever strong gaming industry!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Half-Baked Snake is the name of the figurine. Probably should have put that in the article somewhere.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
If you own one of these please send me your name and address so I can rob... er... Congratulate you. Awesome figurine.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
Mother of God

That is glorious. I want one so much. I agree on Psycho Mantis for a figurine too. Gray Fox would be cool too. Even Big Boss or Revolver Ocelot would be awesome.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I don't remember Snake having an "I LIEK POT" chin-beard.
And what's with the name 'Half-Baked Snake'?
That is not a cigarette, is it.