Critical Miss: #35

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Sometimes you have to set boundaries. Not watching a single Star Wars movie crosses so many boundaries I can't count them all.

Nice Triforce, by the way.

Cassita said:
Am I the only one that is so used to reading manga that I read these from right to left by accident EVERY TIME >_>

What's a goodo and did it shoot first?
It's not "a" Greedo, his name is Greedo. And no, he did not shoot first.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I have seen Star Wars many times, and I don't recall what a Geedo is, or if it shoots first.
Was that one of the umpa lumpas at the end?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I also belong to the "I haven't seen Star Wars" group. I have seen the first one when I was 8, not finished with it, boring to death, never looked back, nor any of its miscarriages. And I'm happy for that, as I am for anyone who enjoys them when they see it.

EDIT: I've seen and read Dune and I love it.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Seen star wars, although unfortunately I was bought up more on the remaster tha the original. not seen dune beyond 5 minutes as a kid which scared me off. will go back to it eventually and hope to enjoy it

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
The sad fact of it is, that more and more kids these days haven't seen the original Star Wars.
This is why The Clone Wars (CG) was released. If Lucas doesn't do something drastic pretty soon his franchise may die.

Well that's another story for another day.
Nice comic.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Not me at all. If I'm talking to someone who seems like they would like something I've seen that's considered a "must-see" - and they haven't seen it - I might recommend it to them, but I don't take them to task about it.

Unless of course this happens:

...in which case all bets are off.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I get most if not all of the obscure references in these comics, its the humour that usually trips me up. Still I do like these comics and it is always a joy to see that a new one is out.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
It wasn't until recently that I saw Indiana Jones and the Dollars Trilogy. Still on the list of things I haven't seen: Star Trek, James Bond, Rambo, Rocky, Friday the 13th, Dune, 300, and just about every famous movie ever.

So ya, I'm pretty much that guy in the comic.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Critical Moss is getting better and better. Certainly a Greener choice for webcomics.

Well. I've only seen two star wars films, Two indiana Jones films and a few others. I just act as if I've seen the entire series. Sometimes by reading tropes.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
In the end, it's just a natural flow of the civilization. Only freaks like moi would rather watch a good movie from decades ago or even better - read a book or go see a play rather than sit through yet another hollywood explosions production so common today.

In the end it comes don to simple little thing. Are you more interested in culture or just cheap entertainment.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
"Not seeing Star Wars makes you less of a person". Yeah, real funny. Maybe i'm not enough of a nerd to laugh at this, but somehow i doubt that's the case.

I guess that this particular comic is just not for me after all. Oh well.