Question of the Day, September 20, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, September 20, 2010

The Escapist has been covering the Tokyo Game Show [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/tag/tgs+2010], and we want know which games you're most excited about.

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
It's a toss up between Castlevania and Fable. On the one hand, I'm excited to see that they may have made a less annoying 3D Castlevania. On the other, I'm eager to have a game where I can run a kingdom and personally abuse my subjects.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
LittleBigPlanet 2 is really the only one of those I care about.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Out of the ones listed, LittleBigPlanet 2, but I'm about equally excited for that as I am in The Last Guardian.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Fable 3 for sure. Of course with any PM game, going to take it with pinh of salty, but looking promising!

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
I guess DMC wasn't really "shown" at the show, more like revealed. Really I'm excited for any and all information regarding it; is it a prequel? A reboot? Will it still have the same silky smooth, stylish combat? Or will it try to go for a more visceral, gritty style, keeping up with the new tone? Will Ninja Theory succumb to all the fan-bitching and change Dante's hair? So many possibilities!!!!

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
Catherine? It is only the one I am most interesting in, because I don't care, much, about anything else. It is kind of like a train wreck, disturbing and creepy but you can't look away.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
As always, my answer to this thread if Metal Gear: Rising. Ever since the first zan datsu trailers I've been wanting it badly, and the gameplay shown at TGS only made it much worse.

Voted LBP2 because its the most interesting from the list and voting "Other" is for weird people.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Alice: Madness Returns likely.
I'm kind of a sucker for anything Alice themed, or more generally anything psychotic, unique, and crazily artistic.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Toss up between "Shadows Of the Damned" and "Fable 3" for me.

Keeping an eye on Fable 3 which I am likely to have made my mind up on long before the other game is anything solid.

Catherine would be my #1, but hard to get excited about a game that might not ever come to the US.

oranger

May 27, 2008
I'm kind of afraid castlevania will be just another god of war clone, with that castlevania style.