Critical Miss: #41

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I object to the notion that New Dante would murder them and steal their money for crack!

He's too much of a pansy for that.

[sub]I kid, I kid. Just rolling the dice.[/sub]

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Worse: New Dante Alighieri
Afterwards you get to learn that you were the cause of his wife/fiance's eternal damnation, and that your brother can apparently track down some unknown man's family across several countries using only technology availible during the Crusades.

Anyways, the black text was hilarious this time around. I don't know why as in all fairness, it went on long enough that it should have worn out its welcome, but instead was funnier. Ah well, great comic as per usual with thankfully less scarring mental imagery this time around.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Do you know these commercials that picture the anti-bodies within someone like this little army that defends against viruses and outside threats? You know, from these drinks that are supposed to make you more healthy?

Just imagine the anti-bodies in Kratos, man. Ripping shit up! No STDs for him, no sir.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I can honestly say that I got the Trojan gag, and I giggled a bit. Hope that makes the subtext guy feel a bit more appreciated. :)

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
When giving us another comic based on getting it on with Kratos, the only song you COULD quote is "Where is my mind?"

It's in the gutter. Next to some ashy goop and a hydra bladder.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I love the poses of the statues. I think one of them is hip-thrusting. o_O Anyways, great comic. And it brings up a good point.

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
Before there was reliable STD protection, the diseases were pretty much a fact of life. Anyone raising their hand to sleep with Kratos probably has syphilis already.