NYCC 2010: Have You Seen This God-Puppy?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007

Be on the lookout for a small, ink-stained puppy with magical powers - he may be wandering around New York.

These Lost Puppy posters were all over New York Comic Con - it seems pretty clear that Chibiterasu's owner is very worried about him. If you see the divine pup, be sure to catch him so that they can be reunited.

According to the poster, Chibiterasu likes the sun, painting, and peanut butter. (All dogs love peanut butter, so that last one was kind of a given.) If you call the number ... well, I'll just let you try it and find out for yourself.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I saw him. He was in Japan...How he got there from New York is another question.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I'm so tempted to put those up around my uni now...It's a predominantly gamer uni, bound to get the reference.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I had the number, but I accidentally lost it. Can anyone give me the number?

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Damn dog-owning D-bags, always expecting us to clean up after their mess...I mean, this is the third dog this week that someone's asked me to help find! Well I'll tell you what: forget that! If I see this puppy, I'm a-running it over!

It's a nice viral marketing stunt, though. Right up there with the one for District 9.

rampantcreature

sticky-fingered filcher
Apr 14, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
These Lost Puppy posters were all over New York Comic Con
The signs were ACTUALLY all over New York. Not just in the Javits Center, but I saw a few of these on telephone poles and lamposts on the streets between Penn Station and the Convention Center. Made me smile.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Susan Arendt said:

Be on the lookout for a small, ink-stained puppy with magical powers - he may be wandering around New York.

These Lost Puppy posters were all over New York Comic Con - it seems pretty clear that Chibiterasu's owner is very worried about him. If you see the divine pup, be sure to catch him so that they can be reunited.

According to the poster, Chibiterasu likes the sun, painting, and peanut butter. (All dogs love peanut butter, so that last one was kind of a given.) If you call the number ... well, I'll just let you try it and find out for yourself.

what is the number exactly?

Poopie McGhee

Über Sparrow Kicker
Aug 26, 2009
twaddle said:
Susan Arendt said:

what is the number exactly?
My exact question...

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Wait... they'd expect me to give him back? Maybe they forgot just how huggably adorable [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103792-Meet-Okamidens-Real-Life-Puppy-Chibiterasu] he is. It'd never give-up that cute puppy.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Possibly one of the greatest marketing campaigns of all time. But really, who'd give that back?
Susan Arendt said:
If you call the number ... well, I'll just let you try it and find out for yourself.
Whats the number?