A Handy Glossary of Yahtzee Terms

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Yahtzee praising Uncharted?

I bet he's going to be sore in the morning.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
The comparison of Space Invaders and Kane & Lynch made me giggle. Other than that, getting out of ideas of what to write, hmm?

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
I always thought it was pretty clear what you were talking about with Depth and Immersion, but I really needed that clarification of what you meant by Fat.

JPH330

Blogger Person
Jan 31, 2010
I wasn't aware that weighing 105 pounds qualifies as "fat" nowadays. Ah, well. To the liposuction clinic!

Wedlock49

May 5, 2010
I've not had any trouble understanding much of the slang you've used, but that might be because of my British nationality as well as my families obsession with Australian soap-operas.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
So...Was this intentional?

I only ask because Spider-Man 2009 featured worshipers of Thor who believed Spider-Man to be the herald of Thor.

So the idea of talking about getting it wrong, with Spider-Man merch no less...

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I understood what you meant most of the time. Can't think of any time you haven't made sense. BESIDES the MGS4 review, which I hold against you to this very day. The "Booty" line made me chuckle. I wonder how many people are going to scour through your articles to find that one word just to laugh at the differences in culture for five seconds before making lolcats or something like that.

Oh and by the way, my gut only overhangs by a fraction of an inch. According to Wii fit, I am borderline underweight.

Calumon: But Jack keeps feeding me!

Jack: I don't! You steal food from the pantry.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
"Damning with fine praise"? I think you mean "damning with faint praise".

And if you take a look at my profile pic, you will see that I am in fact a very lithe dragon and not overweight at all. Not like that fatass Smaug.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
It's true about Space Invaders. Well, I assume...I couldn't get through the first Kane & Lynch and couldn't be bothered with the second.

Also, I'M NOT FAT...I just have the uncanny ability to down an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's in one sitting...it's talent, not an addiction and I can stop any time...preferably once this Boston Cream Pie is gone.

Canadian Fodder

Watcher
May 19, 2009
Shame people don't understand some terms and forced you to do this. Found it funny anyways. P.S. I am not fat, just well rounded.