Name Game: #13

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
JEEEEEEZUS.... I hate people who dress as the joker. "hey look! i'm insecure yet really cool and original! guys! hello? I LIKE ATTENTION".

stupid teens wishing that alternative actually meant anything.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
aha, awesome.

Not to mention Anakin being Hayden Christenson while Mace Windu is Samuel Jackson. Poor choice.

edit: oh come, ninja'd >.<

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I think someone in the background of the last panel is dressed up as a British Bobby

...10 points to that man!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I too am sick of people dressing as the joker. A person in my class is chronically obsessed with him to the point of using him for a speech in Drama class. Fucking annoying.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I wish people had good costumes around here, like Iron Man in the last panel.
I'll give you a sec to go back and look...

But yeah, all I ever see is a zombie or a vampire. Might help if I had more to go on than the odd Trick or Treater I spot out the window that I don't see properly because I'm pretending no one's home, but my point still stands.
At least dressing up as the Joker's dressing up as something.

Comic was a nice little read as per usual, by the way.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Is it bad that the girl in the batman costume looked really attractive to me for some reason?

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
For those of you looking for more Halloween Treats. Here's some pictures of my Halloween costume and some extra art from Name Game.

Enjoy! And thanks for all the support!

http://lascaldaferri.blogspot.com/

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
It's all about Boba Fett in the background..! Hahaha...

dfcrackhead said:
Is it bad that the girl in the batman costume looked really attractive to me for some reason?
No :p She did look cute in her batman outfit!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
As much as I love her Batman costume, the best one by far was the Boba Fett in the background.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Leels said:
For those of you looking for more Halloween Treats. Here's some pictures of my Halloween costume and some extra art from Name Game.
That is one awesome looking portal gun.