Team Fortress 2 Demoman Scores New, Plush Buddy

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Team Fortress 2 Demoman Scores New, Plush Buddy

Sticky bombs have something of a prickly, explodey image, something that Valve decided it needed to fix.

If, like a certain cyclopean, booze-filled, grenade-carrying Scotsman, you have a fondness for Team Fortress 2's sticky bombs, and secretly harbored dreams of having one of your very own, then today is your lucky day, as Valve has unveiled a pair of sticky bombs plushies for people to spend their hard earned cash on.

The plushies are about 4.5" wide, with the spikes adding an extra inch all over, and are available with both Red Team and Blu Team coloration. You can grab your plushie of choice from the Valve store [http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0225] for fifteen bucks and Valve guarantees that they will not detonate, as it has replaced the dangerous explosives with harmless glass and razor blades. Sadly, they won't stick to anything either, so you'll have to scrap any plans you might have had about laying fiendish plush traps for people.

Every Valve franchise that could really accomadate something plush - soft toys designed to look like the terrorists from Counter-Strike probably aren't a good idea - now has something plush, so I'm rather hoping Valve will do another sweep of some of its older series. Might I suggest a plush Dog [http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dog]?

Source: Destructoid [http://www.destructoid.com/team-fortress-2-sticky-bombs-go-all-soft]

Binerexis

Dec 11, 2009
Must... resist... urge... to buy....

If they were to release plushies of the character classes, I think I would be powerless to resist their cuddly, cuddly call.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I want a plush Demoman instead. Then I'd pose it in the classic taunting animation forever and ever. KABOOM!

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Not really something I'd buy. None of my friends nor I play TF2, but it's an interesting idea for the fans

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Damn it! First my soul and now my money.

They should make plushies of the classes instead.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
They look pretty awesome! I need these.
Can hear my credit card calling me, but oh no, oh no no no. You stay right where you are. There's christmas to pay for :(

Arcanist

Feb 24, 2010
I'm totally buying these just so I can stick a length of string between them and turn them into a very nerdy version of fuzzy dice.

THEY'LL HAVE TO GLUE MY DASHBOARD BACK TOGETHER... IN HELL!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
If only they weren't so expensive, 14.99$ for 1 sticky plush bomb I would really buy these, same with the headcrab hat ;)

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Until they start selling fully functional plush engie turruts built to scale, I'm not interested.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
$14.99 for just one of these? Man, there goes my idea of setting up a game-accurate stickyspam trap on my brother's Desk for Christmas.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oh Gods No! I was saving my money for Xmas presents for the gf . . . oh well I'm sure she would like one too

-M

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Ooh, what about a functional sapper now? That guy who's driving way too slow in the fast lane? Spah's sappin' my minivan!