Review: 007 Blood Stone

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Review: 007 Blood Stone

The creators of the Bond films deliver an unexpected and surprising treat.

Read Full Article

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
i played this game and to quote Daily Destin from screwattack.com, "... and a copy of Blood Stone which is comparable to excrement in a box"

Watch Hard News on screwattack.com

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Might I ask where the missing star in the overall score came from? From the review, you seemed pretty impressed with the game overall, and you didn't really give a clear defined reason for the slightly lower rating, so what brought it down. The slightly bland stealth portions? Or the fact you didn't get to fly the Osprey?

Quickening666

May 7, 2008
Sorry but this game is pretty poor. Seriously if you're considering buying this game check out my review in the User Reviews forum first. Bottom line is, you will really regret spending the asking price on this one.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
I'm actually excited for this game because it gives me an alternative to satisfying my Bond fix with something other than the new Goldeneye crap. Thanks for the puns!

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Zhukov said:
You ought to be shot for that last joke.
I'll hold him down for you.

OT: I am also wondering why it was so low. You seemed like a kid in a candy store that had a jar of peanut butter (see, I actually read the article). The only flaw that I could see is that its linearity would bother you.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Ending joke is as awesome as it is awful!

OT: Is it me or does this look like Alpha Protocol with cars? Not that that's wrong, AP is an awesome game and I'd love to see a (spiritual) sequel or even a decent knock off!

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Holy craps! If this games is as good as it looks and as good as you say it is, I'll have to get it for sure! It's about time another enjoyable Bond game came out, and if this one's the best yet, it's going to be awesome! express.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
nobody has a license for bad puns. prepare the shark tank slave. he shall pay for his insolence:p
OT: looks good but not for me