Question of the Day, November 20, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, November 20, 2010

Moviefone is holding a contest to find the world's biggest Harry Potter and Twilight fans, and there are already some scarily impressive contenders [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105452-No-One-Can-Love-Harry-Potter-Or-Twilight-More-Than-These-Kids]. If you could be the world's biggest fan of something, what would it be?

Aug 25, 2009
Artemis Fowl or Skulduggery Pleasant.

So far they haven't gone a significant distance towards destroying everything that I like about the franchise, which is more than I can say for every other franchise I either liked or like.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Probably Lord of the Rings.

Or, if it can literally be ANYTHING.
Then perhaps black.
Like, zero-light black.
So when you go into my room and close the door it's pitch black.

I don't know why, but I'd like that.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Why would I devote my life to something that people may forget in 20 years? I'll be wasting my life.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
Assassin's Creed. From the list, HP is the lesser of all evils I suppose.

By the way, AC:B is the best game ever made, ever.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
If I have to choose, I would pick Pokemon... but there's a fine line between being a fan and being creepily obsessed.

JamesBr

Nov 4, 2010
As bad as it sounds, I would have to say the Metal Gear franchise. I'm already enough of a fan to own and have played through every game to death. I actually understand the plot, even though it's poorly written and in great need of an editor to tell Kojima to drop the pencil already. Guilty pleasures and all that.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
http://www.leathersofaworld.com/

Because it satisfies all leather sofa needs.

Ganthrinor said:
I would be the world's biggest fan of cutting sarcasm.
You should meet my Granddad... that shit actually HURTS! =[