Shamus Plays WoW #5: Another Day, Another Mine

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays WoW #5: Another Day, Another Mine

Unsurprisingly, the people of Goldshire are more than happy to take advantage of Norman's helpful nature.

Read Full Article

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Ah the joys of low level questing. "You want me to kill more bears? Why did you say so earler. WHEN I WAS THERE THE FIRST TIME!!!"

BloodSquirrel

Jun 23, 2008
You know, I forgot to check the Elywnn mines yesterday to see if they got Cataclysm'd.

Northshire is now overrun with orks, worgs, and goblins. They also have the guards actively fighting them now.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
BloodSquirrel said:
You know, I forgot to check the Elywnn mines yesterday to see if they got Cataclysm'd.

Northshire is now overrun with orks, worgs, and goblins. They also have the guards actively fighting them now.
Fargodeep didn't get it too bad, but the farms on either side have been pushed closer together. But Goldtooth is living outside now.

Amarsir

Jul 7, 2009
Nice, I enjoyed the swiftness with which the insanity surrounded Norman. I'm definitely starting to get into this story.

seekeroftruth86

Nov 20, 2010
I'm debating whether to go back to WoW. I'm currently playing Aion, but the Cataclysm is certainly tempting.

Anyways, I've always loved these "Shamus Plays". They give an entertaining story to games that generally lack in that department.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Haha I loved the part about how they do patrols. Another great Shamus Plays and I am most definitely looking forward to the rest of the series. Will you still be going when cataclysm hits ?

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Well, tbh, those marbles are worth their weight in gold when fighting bosses...it's just a pity you can only use 'em 10 times or so.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I don't even play WOW but this is still hilarious, nice one!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
The end is nigh, eh... Can't wait to see how this guy deals with the changes!

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
That reminds me of the joyous nights, when i started my favourite worldchatdiscussions, trying to explain the gameworld ^^

"Hey guys , look i found [Platemale]"
"Great, where did you find it"
"A giant moth was carrying it"
"... A moth in platemale?"
"......i .. guess"
"Well that makes perfectly sense, if you think about how many so called Adventurers are running around here killing everything in sight, every evolutionary perk might safe you as a critter.."
"Soooo, they developed their own biological platemail for the famous survival of the fittest ?"
"yup"
"how?"
"magic"
"Ah ok, thats plausible"

Stay tuned for the great "Oh my god how could dozens of wolves survive around here, WITHOUT A LIVER?" Discussion :p

Grufflenark

Nov 17, 2010
Fetzenfisch said:
That reminds me of the joyous nights, when i started my favourite worldchatdiscussions, trying to explain the gameworld ^^

"......i .. guess"
"Well that makes perfectly sense, if you think about how many so called Adventurers are running around here killing everything in sight, every evolutionary perk might safe you as a critter.."
"Soooo, they developed their own biological platemail for the famous survival of the fittest ?"
"yup"
"how?"
"magic"
"Ah ok, thats plausible"

Stay tuned for the great "Oh my god how could dozens of wolves survive around here, WITHOUT A LIVER?" Discussion :p
I always hated how not all basilisks had a brain..

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Fetzenfisch said:

"......i .. guess"
"yup"
"how?"
"magic"
"Ah ok, thats plausible"

I always viewed that as "said liver got damaged while you were killing the beast. The guy who hired you only wants whole, intact livers." Yeah, I know this explanation falls down pretty quickly with other stuff. But on the whole, it does work.

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
This is an awful trade for the apothecary. You bring him some large candles, he gives you back some magic candles and a bit of money. He's basically paying you to enchant your own items.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
I wonder what will make him crack first: Cataclysm(sp?) or finally realizing that everyone is going to use him if he stays with the light. For this reason is why my characters will not, anytime some, join The Light.