Take The Escapist's Leftover Food Quiz

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Take The Escapist's Leftover Food Quiz

How much do you know about videogames' tasty eats?

Last Thursday, it was Thanksgiving here in the US, and we here at The Escapist have only just started to rouse from our food comas. Naturally, this means that our weekly quiz can only be about one thing: food in videogames.

If you think your knowledge about games' culinary treasures is truly delectable, then try your hand at our Leftovers Quiz here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/124]! As with all of our quizzes, you can take it as many times as you want in search of a perfect score, but your time will be reflected on our leaderboard.

Good luck! As for me, I think it's time to get back to the gym. Accursed tryptophan.

(Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/124])

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Woo! I was first for a whole half a second with 40% (probably since I was only the third to take it). I think I did pretty good for not having a single clue on any answer...

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
40%...the ones I got right were random guesses and everything else sounded right at the time...oh well.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
I got 70%.

I missed the ones about Yoshi, something else, and the Adviser to Tomato King.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
WOOO!! Apparently, I don't know ANYTHING about food in videogames!! :D

The only question I got right was the one about the sandvich. And I just had a blind stab at it.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
I scored 30%, with 3 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Escapist's Leftovers Quiz. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/124-The-Escapists-Leftovers-Quiz]
Daw... I failed.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Odd to see the Tales games mentioned... Rare to hear someone mention that series. Got 30% and I only knew the one from Tales.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
50%.

1) In World of Warcraft, which consumable will restore both health and mana over time?
4) This mythical snake would reward Snake with infinite ammo in Metal Gear Solid 3 - if he finished the game without eating it first:
6) Which vegetable is the evil adviser in Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom?
7) Who is the heroic chef protagonist of BurgerTime?
8) What is the name of the character in the Tales Of series of JRPGs who teaches party members new recipes?
Considering I don't play WoW, only bothered to play MGS3 once for the story, haven't heard of the games from 6 or 7 before, and have never had anything from the Tales series interest me, I guess that's not too bad.