Shamus Plays WoW #7: The Cataclysm Begins!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays WoW #7: The Cataclysm Begins!

Who knew that pies were such a moral minefield?

Read Full Article

Humanfactor

Jul 15, 2009
I wish there was alignment options as part of the game mechanics so you could really establish yourself as good or evil.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Excellent. I'm dissapointed that the farmer-fued quests are still there, to be honest. I was sort of hoping deathwing would blast them in the face.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Fun stuff. Oh wait, no, helping out the MacClures has NEVER been fun, lazy, feuding jerks. At least they moved Goldtooth OUTSIDE the mine instead of putting him in the ass end of the mine swarming with annoying, fleeing kobolds.

Also, a question. I wouldn't mind doing one of these "Let's (Role)Play" blog-stories for fun, so what site would you reccomend for this purpose?

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
I was expecting Norman to somehow screw up and be responsible for the cataclysm. It would have been entertaining!

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
The more things change the more they stay the same huh!

I hope Blizzard addressed more than just the geography and the 'popular' crap quests in Cataclysm, the fetch and carry quests really get me down...

Fleaman

Nov 10, 2010
Shamus Plays: In Which Shamus mostly just makes jabs at lazy quest writing!

As if I'd ask for anything else though. Norman is a huge woobie.

krellen

Unrepentant Obsidian Fanboy
Jan 23, 2009
Humanfactor said:
I wish there was alignment options as part of the game mechanics so you could really establish yourself as good or evil.
You can! If you play Horde, you're good. If you play Alliance, you're evil. It's simple. :D

greenflash

Jul 13, 2010
Mackheath said:
They way this is wrote really reminds me of the Bartimaeus trilogy.
Bartimaeus was less of a dick all the time and more of just not giving a shit.