Name Game: Oh Holy Night

CatmanStu

Jul 22, 2008
Oh god, the idea of working retail in December gives me the kind of squirty panic shits that would compare to the thought of fighting a grizzly bear with a plastic teaspoon. To all those who have done it this year, have a VERY merry Christmas. You've earned it.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Awww, cute. And a merry Christmas to everyone, especially my fellow retail workers. The storm's almost over, just got to brace for Boxing Day.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
They work so hard every day, they really deserve this, Merry Christmas people whose names I've forgotten.

Apr 28, 2008
It never fails to amaze me how many people still ask "Are you still open?" When there's a huge "CLOSED" sign right on the door.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
Awww, cute. And a merry Christmas to everyone, especially my fellow retail workers. The storm's almost over, just got to brace for Boxing Day.
And a merry christmas to you as well. 6 hour shift tomorrow and then an 8 hour shift on Sunday (BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!).

The war isn't over yet...but it's close.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
People like them do deserve a rest. It must be hell working in retail during the Christmas season (read: season of consumerism). I don't envy them.

Celtic_Kerr said:
ahiddenfigure said:
Beautiful! Nice subtle Portal reference, too.

Merry Xmas!
I think I'm blind. I saw no portal reference. Educate me!
LeeshaJoy said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
ahiddenfigure said:
Beautiful! Nice subtle Portal reference, too.

Merry Xmas!
I think I'm blind. I saw no portal reference. Educate me!
Neither did I. Little help here?
I believe he was refering to the 'Are you still open?' and the handprint "drawn" into the condensation on the store window. Look to the right of the shopper.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Soulgaunt said:
Gasp! That rein-octopus is adorable!
Also, nice comic. :D

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one liked the rein-octopus. Reintopus?

I barely even try to go out shopping during the holidays, so I don't deny the pain of working retail during then (now).

Merry Christmas comic people and comic maker and comic readers.