Kill 25 Million People, Get a New AC: Brotherhood Map

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Kill 25 Million People, Get a New AC: Brotherhood Map

Ubisoft has a new "Rome By Night" multiplayer map for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood [http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Xbox-360/dp/B003L8HQ7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293207799&sr=8-1] ready to go but won't roll it out until players achieve a collective 25 million kills online.

They say Rome is lovely this time of year, especially at night, which is of course the preferred time to conduct your business if your business happens to include stabbing people. Soon, perhaps, you'll be able to discover it for yourself in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but not until you and the rest of the online assassin community get together and murder 25 million virtual people.

That's right, 25 million kills. It's an awful lot of dead people, although Assassin's Network [http://www.ubi.com] and at last count, the total number of Animus Project murders was a little under 2.6 million. So get to stabbing!

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Don't you worry, little children. Halo Reach racked up how many kills?

*Googles*

7 Billion? 25 Mil. is nothing.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Does this usually entice people to play and/or buy the game? because really it just seems very annoying, if you have it ready just give it to the community, i know its their product and they can give it out whenever they wish but still, its seems a bit like jumping through hoops.

Never encountered it myself so far, maybe killing a 25 million people would be faster than waiting for the release date?

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
*sharpens super secret ninja wrist blade*

Let's roll.

[sub]or I would if it didn't take between 10 minutes and forever to find a bleedin' match...[/sub]

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Skorpyo said:
Don't you worry, little children. Halo Reach racked up how many kills?

*Googles*

7 Billion? 25 Mil. is nothing.
Yeah, but compare a game like Halo and Black ops where you can kill 4 people in one magazine in rapid succession if you're good VS a game where you stalk and kill your oponents one by one, hoping not to get attacked and have to waste time running away

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Pandalisk said:
Does this usually entice people to play and/or buy the game? because really it just seems very annoying, if you have it ready just give it to the community, i know its their product and they can give it out whenever they wish but still, its seems a bit like jumping through hoops.
They probably haven't completed it yet, 25 Mil will take quite some time.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
So by killing other players, I'm helping other players.
...WORKS FOR ME! *Gets out razor and smoke bombs, laughs like a madman*

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I've gotta wait until I get a HDTV (probably tomorrow) to start playing the multiplayer again. I just cannot read those notices at all on my current shitty TV (a 32 inch SDTV that whistles at me all the time for some reason)

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
SextusMaximus said:
Pandalisk said:
They probably haven't completed it yet, 25 Mil will take quite some time.
See thats what i thought but it states that its "ready to go", though they could be lying and doing what you said. Makes more sense i guess, this way more people play and they get extra publicity instead of saying "Right, this is coming out on *insert date here*"

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Does this count for singleplayer, multiplayer, or both?

Either way I'm fine with it, but this will take some time to complete.

*Grabs Doctor's outfit and heads out*

Jedisolo75

Aug 12, 2009
Awesome, that only adds up to about 25 trillion total hours of waiting for the server to find me a damn game!