How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse During the Holidays

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse During the Holidays

And you thought the Holidays were bad before...

The Holidays are already a stressful time of year, what with all the decorations that have to be put up, food preparation, visiting friends and family, and then avoiding bathroom scales after the week between Christmas and New Year's. But what many people often forget about is how the threat of a zombie apocalypse can put a damper on the festivities. Thankfully, Team Unicorn has put together a handy little video guide to deal with just such a problem.

The video is a gleeful satire of the 1950s and 60s home guide videos that instructed women on how to be perfect housewives/hostesses. It offers some pretty stellar ideas for dealing with zombies when they threaten one's Holiday soirée, including "Don't Prioritize Your Pies" and "Give Your Children Guns" (ammunition apparently makes for a great stocking stuffer).

Team Unicorn is the group of women <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103452-Geek-Girls-Hang-With-Stan-Lee-in-Katy-Perry-Satire>who put together "Geeks and Gamer Girls", which itself was a satire on Katy Perry's song "California Gurls". As with their previous video, the production values are surprisingly high, and it's nice to see the group seems capable of delivering consistently clever, well-made videos.

Source: Geeks Are Sexy

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
This is hilarious.

Namely because I GOT A GUN FOR CHRISTMAS. And additionally, I GOT AMMO IN MY STALKING. No bullshit.

I think I might be a redneck gamer. Dammit.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
That was pretty funny and now I'll be ready for the zombie horders next holiday season! :D

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
No fair, I didn't get any ammo in my stocking, all I got was lumps of c4.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
My roommate's 4 year old niece got a gun for Christmas. Kid ain't potty trained, but she's already shot her grandmother's cat.

I hate living in Redneckville.