Name Game: Luke's Legacy Part 1

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
you'd figure with the staggering amount of boredom and free time, he would be more interested.

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
I have worked in a Video Game shop and it is not a breeze. When you're unpacking a processing an average of 70 delivery boxes a day, each containing approximately 200 unsorted games, whilst dealing still with the perpetual influx of hardware... Well, it wasn't as easy as this strip makes out.

You know what I did when I had a break? I went on the shop floor to deal with customers and sort shelves. And when the break was over it was straight back to delivery processing. And this was on a basic 4 hour contract, so I didn't get paid for 90% of my working hours until a month after the due date.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Hehe. Exact reason I worked in the same store for several summers during college. Sounds like a dream until you do it for a while... then the boredom just sucks the life out of you.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
wait, isn't SHE the new one? How does she know about that but he doesn't? IM CONFUSED!

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
RejjeN said:
wait, isn't SHE the new one? How does she know about that but he doesn't? IM CONFUSED!
Nope, Lando's the new one. Treat yourself and have a read through the old issues.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
Mutie said:
I have worked in a Video Game shop and it is not a breeze. When you're unpacking a processing an average of 70 delivery boxes a day, each containing approximately 200 unsorted games, whilst dealing still with the perpetual influx of hardware... Well, it wasn't as easy as this strip makes out.
burningdragoon said:
Sounds like a dream until you do it for a while... then the boredom just sucks the life out of you.
Clearly you two worked in very different stores.

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Gawd, this iz so not funnay. I didn't belly-laff or nothing. What kinda gagaday strip is this? *rambles off into the darkness, even though it's 2pm*

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
you'd figure with the staggering amount of boredom and free time, he would be more interested.
THANK GOD I GOT INTO COLLEGE RIGHT OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL...

Sorry I had to say that, but mainly because I can honestly say that I might have done either the same thing or something similar. I kinda need the stress and deadlines to keep me working properly.

XP