At Night, The Ice Weasels Come

Vandemar

Nov 5, 2003
In the words of Nietzsche, E3 is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasels come.

So I did my share of floor duty today. The greatest thing I saw today was something I've taken to calling "Grand Theft Auto: Great White Shark." When the booth babes--side note, despite the alleged "serious business" approach, I saw ample cleavage, dancing girls, and booth babes--handed me a little flier for Jaws, I added it to my stash with only a little bit of interest. Movie tie-in games have a tradition of being bad and like any other kid who stumbled into a video store circa 1986, I've played the previous Jaws, which may as well have been called, "Sailing Around Until You Get Eaten By A Shark" or "My god, my mom only lets me rent one video game a week and I'm stuck with this until next Thursday."

My opinion swiftly changed during my Majesco appointment.

Vandemar

Nov 5, 2003
Original Comment by: Suyi

Is that Piano Wizard coming out on a console? I only see a PC version on the website.

Could you hint at the Guitar Hero guys that some people would like to have it on another console. I would like to try it out but I'm not going to buy a PS3 and all my money is going to the Wii and DS so I don't have any spare cash to buy a PS2...

Vandemar

Nov 5, 2003
Original Comment by: Suyi

Oh, one more thing:

GO PLAY THE WII ALREADY

Did I insist too hard

Just looking for more opinions that I trust...

Vandemar

Nov 5, 2003
Original Comment by: Brian Easton

There was a Japanese cooking game for PS2 (I believe, it could have been PS1) where you used the analog sticks to chop vegetables and stuff (one stick controlled the kife and the other pushed the veggie.) You ran a ramen stand and the object was to do everything right in the fastest way possible. For the life of me I can't remember the name, but I know there was a demo on one of those disks where they often had a Japanese demo just to tease us and say "gee Japan is wierd."