Take the Super Duper Random Quiz

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Take the Super Duper Random Quiz

Test your general nerd knowledge with our random quiz.

Part of being a good little dork is retaining vast amounts of knowledge in the gray matter in our noggins. I know more about various videogames, imagined worlds and fantastical science than most people do about their supposedly advanced professions. A good CPA might be able to rattle off accountant knowledge at will, but gamers know an impressive number of character names, firearm facts, classes in RPGs and fake locations to fill an Alexandria's library [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Alexandria] full of tomes and scrolls.

So we at The Escapist wanted to test that knowledge with another Big Dose of Random Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/134]. There's no specific area of knowledge needed, just the basics of classic film series and videogames.

Feel free to take the quiz as many times as needed to score 100 percent but it will take a quick hand to answer all of these questions correctly and get yourself to the top of the leaderboard.

Take our Random Quiz here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/134] and see if you score high enough to enter the Pantheon of Dork.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Since this is likely the only time I will ever see me at #1:

Congratulations!

You scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 1st out of 80 total entries.
Nice quiz, only one I had to guess (the FF1 one).

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Big Dose of Random Quiz. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/134-Big-Dose-of-Random-Quiz]

Bah, bloody Crysis 2 question!

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
Awesome! I got 100%. I knew my vast knowledge of Final Fantasy and Magic would be useful someday.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Never played the Magic: The Gathering card game. And that's not really something you would know without having played it.

Mar 30, 2010
80%, not bad. The only two I got wrong were the two I didn't know (Crysis and Final Fantasy) - so nerdy, yes; lucky, no.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Interesting quiz. Shouldn't have known half of those questions, but I guess I'm a really good guesser.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I managed to guess right on one question, and I missed three. I think it's funny that I guessed right on the Red Dead question simply because I haven't gotten around to it yet, more than anything else.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Phlakes said:
Never played the Magic: The Gathering card game. And that's not really something you would know without having played it.
I know what you mean, but if in doubt, guess (the correct answer which I don't want to get told off for giving away) and it worked for me.

At last a quiz which didn't involve intensive knowledge of Manga or Nintendo.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Wow, I did surprisingly well. I only had to guess on the Starcraft II one (I've only played Starcraft I for about 5 minutes, I'm sorry).

Too bad I'll probably lose my place in the top 25 soon.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I had to guess on the Skrym and Crysis 2 questions.

Crysis 2 one I got right first guess

Skrym took 3

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Wow, 80%... Kinda sad that I missed the FF1 question, have the game on iPod... unless they changed it up...

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Big Dose of Random Quiz. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/134-Big-Dose-of-Random-Quiz]

Totally guessed on the Magic: The Gathering question. And thank God for 8-bit Theater!