The Week in Review: Mysterious Legos and Wonderful Science

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review: Mysterious Legos and Wonderful Science

In this week's edition, medical science gets a little bit more like Star Trek, and someone at Blizzard gets mathematical.

Black Ops Kills Everyone Nine Times Over

Activision has released some pretty amazing stats for Call of Duty: Black Ops. For example, nearly 29 million people have died from tomahawk ricochets, and more than five billion people have been on the wrong end of bullets to the face. These are just the tip of the iceberg, and there are plenty more bizarre statistics to peruse in the infographic Actvision has put together. Hit the link to take a look. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/107423-Black-Ops-Players-Murder-the-Planet-Nine-Times-and-Other-Crazy-Stats])

Shakaar9267

Look at me, I'm burning.
Nov 30, 2009
5 Billion.
Wow.

However the worst part was thinking about all the money Activision made from that game. Especially since my PS3 died after one of the many time's the game froze on me.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Im still amazed by the Lego table thing. And the Skin Gun. I mean, those are AWESOME, but for different reasons.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I generally seem to like any subject that puts mystery and science in the same breath. If only because it reminds me of two magical little robots, a few hundred bad movies and one satellite of love.