Fat Princess Fattening Up PSP Lineup

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Fat Princess Fattening Up PSP Lineup

Too obese to simply be contained on a single platform, Fat Princess will be rolling its way from PlayStation Network onto the PSP later this year.

Pity poor Fat Princess. So fat, not even the PlayStation Network had enough room for her. So fat, she needs to try to fit herself into handhelds as well, though that sounds like a pretty tough trick to pull off. Oh well, the more people who witness her plight the better, right? Hopefully that'll be what happens when SuperVillain Games releases Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake on PSP later this year.

The title made its debut yesterday, having been squeezed into a montage of upcoming PSP titles that was rolled during Sony's E3 press conference.

Fistful of Cake will be a port of the PSN game, with some brand-new content and features: six new levels, a longer single-player mode, and four new game types - Grim Ripper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak. Fistful of Cake supports online multiplayer via local and infrastructure for up to eight players.

All that almost makes Fistful of Cake sound like the better version of the game, doesn't it? Well, the lack of constantly available online multiplayer might make it a weaker package in one key sense. If anything it'll give PSP owners who don't have PS3s a chance to try out Fat Princess.

Fat Princess PSN will be out later this month, and Fistful of Cake will follow in its fat footsteps sometime this fall.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Woo! I'll be able to eat even more princesses out!

Wait....GOD DAMNIT! Not again!

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Brilliant. Now I can enjoy this marvellous looking game without the need of buying a PS3. I am overjoyed :D

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
Omg, i saw somethin on this game a few years back, a feminist group was all pissy because it was a girl eating cake and not a boy, i thought it was cancelled for the US

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
I'm very happy to hear this news. I really want to try this game out. This could turn out more popular amongst the PSP crowd than the PS3 ones. I mean, connect to the net and play with other people anywhere? Sign me up!

Julius M

Apr 16, 2009
Frizzle said:
I'm very happy to hear this news. I really want to try this game out. This could turn out more popular amongst the PSP crowd than the PS3 ones. I mean, connect to the net and play with other people anywhere? Sign me up!
it sounds ideal for playing a quick game whenever you got the time.

Now to get a PSP...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, my PSP died last week, so...this is good/bad news for me...I'm not likely to replace it.