Get Your ARGO Online Closed Beta Key While Supplies Last

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Get Your ARGO Online Closed Beta Key While Supplies Last

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/ARGO]

What happens when Steampunk and an MMO finally collide? It's called ARGO Online and we have a bunch of closed beta keys to give away so you can try it out!

Developed by MGame, ARGO Online is a futuristic, steampunk-themed MMORPG featuring thousands of exciting quests, epic battles with hundreds of players, and a wide variety of PvP modes. Combining classic MMO features like a pet system, unique professions, and auctions with an engrossing background story and a vividly imagined world, players on both continents are sure to be captivated by ARGO Online. Not to mention, you can choose to play as a Steampunk faction!

ARGO Online is currently in closed beta but we have 2000 closed beta keys for The Escapist community to give it a try. For all the rules of how to get your key and get playing, click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/ARGO]!

drshoktopus

Mar 7, 2011
Could be because tons of people are clicking on it but every time I try the link I get a 404 error. Too bad, I was looking forward to giving this one a shot. =)

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
drshoktopus said:
Could be because tons of people are clicking on it but every time I try the link I get a 404 error. Too bad, I was looking forward to giving this one a shot. =)
Ghostwise said:
Error 404:File not found. :(
Brian Hendershot said:
Error 404: File not found :_(
Should be all set now.

DrVonTrap

Apr 22, 2009
do you think that you could include operating systems in the system req's, i'm on a Mac and it's only after i stole a key from someone eles that i discovered i couldn't play. thanks

Polyintrinsic

Dec 4, 2009
Sent my code in... just waiting for the email back confirming my spot. They said 30 mins, but its been more. I'm going to guess they are busy.

NicoDK

Sep 21, 2009
Downloading atm, hopefully it won't be another WoW clone.

Thanks for the code.

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Well, tried out Rift through this and thought it was decent (but not enough for me to bite on a sub). Let's see what this one is all about. Thanks.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Um... I thought you were the one who reported on NeoSteam...?

Still, let me see if I'd be able to make it fly on my system...

Novaova

Feb 2, 2010
Has anyone actually gotten in game yet? I have the client and I have registered on their website, but I get the error message "This account has not been registered." That seems unlikely, since I followed the links they emailed to me and have logged in on their site and forum.

Annoying.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
Novaova said:
Has anyone actually gotten in game yet? I have the client and I have registered on their website, but I get the error message "This account has not been registered." That seems unlikely, since I followed the links they emailed to me and have logged in on their site and forum.

Annoying.
I could get in just fine. I'm registered since before though. I guess you'll just have to wait it out.

Novaova

Feb 2, 2010
I've got it sorted now, thanks. The game is terribad for left-handers, though. The game client ignores the system mouse setting and assumes a right-handed layout. There's an option for switching the mouse buttons for some actions, but the user interface (pop-up dialogs, the control panel, every button on every object) assumes a right-handed orientation. It's dizzying trying to remember to play like a lefty for clicking on targets, but play goofy-fingered to actually do anything.

Hellgate: London made this mistake too, and look where they are.

blurredplacebo

something should go in here
Jan 25, 2010
I input my key after directly copying it from here it came up as a incorrect key, has anyone else had this problem?

oneplus999

Oct 4, 2007
PC System Requirements

* Minimum: P4 2.8GB Processor, 512MB Ram, GeForce 6600 256MB, HDD 6GB
* Recommended: Core 2Duo 2.3GB Processor, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9400 GT 512MB
I don't think anyone's processor has enough GB for this game :p

TimeLord75

Sep 3, 2009
Says I've automatically been given a key, but there's nothing there. No key, no code, no nothin'. What am I missing?