Critical Miss: Mortal Kombat

OmegaAlucard777

Sep 20, 2010
SnootyEnglishman said:
I've always wondered how those outfits stayed on
Even more so with the battle damage. Makes you wonder how the females aren't topless at the end of the fights. Everything is held on by the strongest strap ever made it seems.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
OmegaAlucard777 said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
I've always wondered how those outfits stayed on
Even more so with the battle damage. Makes you wonder how the females aren't topless at the end of the fights. Everything is held on by the strongest strap ever made it seems.
Explains so much..but where can they get that kind of material in Outworld this one wonders.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
"... held tenuously together by wishful thinking."

I just wanted to say that I love that that line.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
I hear talking about skimpy outfits yet I see no skimpy outfits... Where's the dislike button?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Hehe perhaps some opposite of the phrase "That's not a skirt it's a belt" exists in the MK universe.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
It thanks to Rooster Teeth Immersion episode on female fighting clothing, the skimpy clothing cannot stay on!
Still I laugh at today comic strip. It remind me of this other similar one but with Ivy and Cervantes from Soul Calibur.

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
That one was good.

The new MK's female costumes design did bother me a bit, Don't get me wrong I have nothing against a little bit of shameless exploitation but come on that was a bit much.

Sonya Blade is supposed to be a special forces operative and yet in this games she's dresses like a stripper pretending to be a cop.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
"Goro caught ripping limbs from sheep, nobody really stops him."

That made me giggle.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
How do the glasses stay up? Plus I don't see Shao Kahn as a newspaper kind of guy, I think he probably splash out on a more modern electronicamal device for his global feed.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
The "wishful thinking" bit made me smile. Otherwise, I thought it was rather trite.