Dead or Alive Gets Boobalicious 3DS Ad

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Dead or Alive Gets Boobalicious 3DS Ad

Dead or Alive is coming to the 3DS; based on this ad, it'll be full of both jabs and jiggles.

The Dead or Alive series has never been shy about using sex appeal in advertising for its games. Now, the series is coming to the 3DS system with Dead or Alive Dimensions, and the first television ad (which is in Japanese) is treading familiar marketing territory.

As you can see, the ad highlights the over-the-top fighting action that the series is known for, though it mainly showcases female characters trading blows. The usual zaniness is there, such as riding an enemy down a set of stairs or body-slamming them into hot lava; unsurprisingly, the jiggle factor is on display as is a final cleavage shot.

Dead or Alive Dimensions is getting released on May 19th, and this ad is available on the Wii's Everyone's Nintendo Channel.

It'll be interesting to see if the ad (or something similar) gets aired here in North America. It's certainly not the most scandalous advertisement that's ever been aired for an entry into the series. Remember that <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jfzh2s3jlE>"She Kicks High" TV spot from about ten years ago?

Source: Andriasang

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Whenever I buy a 3DS I might have to look into this game...for research purposes. Yeah, that's it, research purposes >.>

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I would not play a DoA game in my own house, never mind in public.
Just for the dignity factor, they're probably really good games.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I'm excited for this! I just hope they don't make the boss battle as horse shit as it was in DoA4.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
hazabaza1 said:
I would not play a DoA game in my own house, never mind in public.
Just for the dignity factor, they're probably really good games.
They are incredibly fun games. It's nice to see the series is still kicking without Itagaki, but seriously, how about a new release for consoles?

VanityGirl said:
I'm excited for this! I just hope they don't make the boss battle as horse shit as it was in DoA4.
hypovolemia said:
I play Dead or Alive for the gameplay.

[sub]Shut up, I'm serious. [/sub]
High fives to both of you.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Oh hey I forgot that were guys in the dead or alive series
might pick this up if I get the 3ds because I enjoyed DOA when they involved fighting

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I take it I'm the only one who played the game as a guy. I was always Leon, perfect blend of speed and power.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
HankMan said:
3D? more like Double D Amiright?
Idk about double D..

So, 2D games are back in the business? ;)

OT: Just wait, they'll make it so you can jiggle them by shaking the 3DS or something xD

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I suppose that the one time the 3D will be useful for once *wink *wink and also in the trailer man that fall must of grinded down her boob down a bit.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
...All right, ladies, who is your plastic surgeon, because I think you should get your money back. Whatever he stuffed into your chest CAN'T be good for you... You might get some kind of weird metal poisoning or something...