Win a Ticket to BlizzCon 09!

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Win a Ticket to BlizzCon 09!

WarCry's got three tickets to this year's BlizzCon to give away, and all you have to do is answer ten trivia questions and keep your fingers crossed. Oh yeah, and do it today, because this contest is one day only!

If you weren't one of the lucky few to snag a ticket to this year's BlizzCon, or just couldn't afford the hefty asking price, today might be your lucky day. Our friends at WarCry have three tickets [http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/blizzcon_quiz09] to BlizzCon to give away today, and if you've got some Blizzard knowledge and luck on your side, one of them could be yours!

All you need to do is sign up for a WarCry or Escapist account (of course you already have one if you're cool), fill out some basic shipping information, and then answer 10 questions correctly. Get them all right and you'll be in a random drawing for one of the three tickets. Act quick, though, because the contest begins and ends TODAY.

To enter, click here [http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/blizzcon_quiz09]. Good luck, and no cheating!

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
I know them all except one, damn too bad I won't be able to go even if I enter.

I already promised myself to go in 2011 though.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I was expecting this to be an advert from some new account and the first comment to be "report and move on".

I have no way of entering unfortunately. Different country.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Shoot I know some, but others just blow over my head. Well seeing as I'm not that huge of a blizzard fan, I'll leave it to others to enjoy themselves.

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
megapenguinx said:
Shoot I know some, but others just blow over my head. Well seeing as I'm not that huge of a blizzard fan, I'll leave it to others to enjoy themselves.
I mean, it does say this:

Next, you must answer 10 questions correctly. Feel free to find your answers anywhere you choose, except in our forums or through PM's.
Even if you don't all of em off the top of your head, you can still enter.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
They are glorifying their sick no life hobby!!!1

Why don't We have Cocaine Con or Heroin Con next!!!

-Svenpartys mum.

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
I would wish I had the cash to take a trip... It's a one in a life time experience for any Blizzard fan!

oneplus999

Oct 4, 2007
They actually have the answer to number 2 incorrect. There is only 1 T in the company name and not 2. ITS A TRAP! Hopefully I don't get disqualified for going along w/ the 2 t's answer...

sithson

Jun 16, 2009
Okay, well you got me to sign up to try to get these tickets. Once again this year it was a mad rush to "try" to get them, and good luck. It seems like a contest is your best chance at getting tickets for this ever since they changed it to this insane online ordering system they have now. With it being sold out yet again this year, maybe they will increase number of tickets and length for next year? One can only hope.