What Should Have Happened to George Lucas

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
What Should Have Happened to George Lucas

Everyone knows George Lucas was abducted in 1989, with an impostor taking his place to make horrible movies, right?

Are you ancient enough to remember the good ol' days when Jedis were cool and Indiana Jones didn't have that punk kid? When George Lucas made movies that were shot on location in fantastic locales instead of in his backyard on a green blanket? Perhaps not, but you at least have wondered why Lucas' films have degraded in quality to the point that most nerds choose to forget they exist. Midi-chlorians? You shut yer fat face!

But a group of docmentarians known as Slick Gigolo has finally discovered the truth. The George Lucas that we see on TV, and who directed the Star Wars prequels and produced Indy 4 is not the real Lucas. The real Lucas has been kept in a cell for 20 years, but now he's busted his way out Shawshank-style and is looking for one thing: revenge on the Sith-makers.

Man, I wish this was what really happened. If Lucas had to assemble a team to kick the asses of the people who screwed up his legacy, I totally would have picked Leia, Chewie, and Short Round myself, but what about Mad Mardigan? That guy from Willow is the greatest swordsman that ever lived.

Kudos to Slick Gigolo for making this short trailer, it really made my day. Best line: "I'm a businessman on a cell phone!" "Cellphone?"

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
Greg Tito said:
Everyone knows George Lucas was abducted in 1989, with an impostor taking his place to make horrible movies, right?
You do realize that even if he did happen to be abducted in 1989, he would still be partially responsible for Howard the Duck in 1986, correct?

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Nice.

Also, that must be what happened. Its the only explanation that makes sense.

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
imnotparanoid said:
That was
[HEADING=1]AWSOME[/HEADING]
I totally agree! And I'm not even into Star Wars that much!

"I should have known it was you . . . . SPOCK!"

WIN!

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Can't breath....need oxygen....hurk.

RIP vrbtny, died of laughing....

monojono

Sep 3, 2009
Snake Plissken said:
Greg Tito said:
You do realize that even if he did happen to be abducted in 1989, he would still be partially responsible for Howard the Duck in 1986, correct?

Well, Howard the duck was clearly the work of a creative genius, so this still makes perfect sense.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
This is brilliant! I liked the prequels, but they could have been far better.

Still, I always suspected something like this... in any case, I'd definitely watch this.