Critical Miss: Stowaways #4

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
What's sad about this one is there actually people like that in the world...

I'm curious about this story ark...and the lack of "bro". (the last part was a joke)

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Ain't nothin colder than cash.
But I don't really have much sympathy for Elloit right now either.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I'm not getting the joke?
How is that relevant to the video-game characters?
You've established that she's an evil ***** already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
AssassinJoe said:
Why because they got into an accident and Stout flew through the windshield aka NOT wearing her seatbelt. Before i see/learn how the accident happened the blame lies for me at miss Stout herself not taking her own safety in consideration

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
D Moness said:
AssassinJoe said:
Why because they got into an accident and Stout flew through the windshield aka NOT wearing her seatbelt. Before i see/learn how the accident happened the blame lies for me at miss Stout herself not taking her own safety in consideration
Oh I know she was at fault as well, but I'm more angry at Elloit for getting my precious Stout into that accident in the first place.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
The_State said:
If this is going where I think it is, it is both clever and terribly malicious.
Critical Miss merchandise .... By the maker i would sooooo buy that (not like i need new shirts with print or anything >.<)

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
TheIronRuler said:
I'm not getting the joke?
How is that relevant to the video-game characters?
You've established that she's an evil ***** already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?
Well yeah, her character's been established so now they can use her in comedic situations. Because, y'know, it's a comedy.

facade

Jul 18, 2009
I'm worried about what I'm not seeing in the comic. I keep thinking about what happened to the most important character to this strip, hoping it'll make a miraculous appearance. And yet, each comic is yet another cause for worry as the most important character still hasn't appeared...

I'm petrified with fear... whatever happened to the fancy rat?

Feb 13, 2008
Random Argument Man said:
What's sad about this one is there actually people like that in the world...
Far too many people like that.

There's an interesting thing going on in Twitter at the moment where celebritries are broadcasting dying children's lists...and at least one I've spotted is fake.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
All about the dosh, eh? Well, money is rather tempting.
Still, wonder what'll happen next.