Meet The Real Goro

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Meet The Real Goro

He's terrorized the Mortal Kombat franchise for years, but who is the real Goro?

He's eight foot tall, can play two pianos at once and could crush your head like a particularly puny egg. This is the public face of Goro, Prince of the Shokan, the scourge of the Mortal Kombat tournament, but behind all the bravado and violence, is a more sensitive, delicate side, something altogether more gentle.

Specifically, I'm taking about the side of Goro that's six inches tall and lives on a piece of blue cardbaord. A picture of the state-of-the-art facility that Goro's stop-motion animation was created has found its way on to the internet. I'm in awe of the, erm, lamp they used.

That's totally bitchin' rad ... yeah.

Source: Kotaku [http://kotaku.com/5299178/the-real+life-goro-from-mortal-kombat]

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
Would've been cooler if they had just found a four armed body builder....

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
The model used for Sheeva in Mortal Kombat 3 is more impressive since it was almost four feet tall.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
I want to see "Goro: Behind the Kombat"

Troubled teen who was on the edge. Then a terrible thing happens and you think "OMG I hope he lives." Of course he does and moves on to become the Prince of Shokan we know today. Then you can throw in a sad ending of Liu Kang (I believe he won MKII) slaying him mercilessly. You could do it Tupac style where the murderer was never found even though a bunch of people saw it happen.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Psychosocial said:
Sub-Zero is and always will be better than all other characters in the Mortal Kombat franchise, but this is cool too.
*Ahem* And?

Anyways, Goro, the tiny pipsqueak. I would fight the Queen for that minature. To hold it aloft would be to rule the minds of everyone who grew up with that game.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
PurpleRain said:
Psychosocial said:
Sub-Zero is and always will be better than all other characters in the Mortal Kombat franchise, but this is cool too.
*Ahem* And?

Anyways, Goro, the tiny pipsqueak. I would fight the Queen for that minature. To hold it aloft would be to rule the minds of everyone who grew up with that game.
Gonna have to forge Ed Boon's will then. He owns the only one left.