Critical Miss: Suchong

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not just some dancing, dick-joke-making monkey here for you entertainment.
Sweetie, much as I'd love to say otherwise, you kind of are. You just get paid to make dick jokes to a larger audience.

You need to up your (already considerable) game if you want to make it in them big leagues sonny...

Also, upon a second reading of Cory's wordless epic tale[footnote]The "epic tail" joke was so hard to not make[/footnote] of slightly unclear Redwall-esque mostly bichromatic references, I have come to a conclusion of what happens.

The rat gets out of the glove box, jumps out of the car, gets run over by an ambulance and runs to the rat mob for help in saving Erin or maybe revenge, I'm not sure. His hearing goes badly and he's going to get killed when a lady rat steps in and says something along the lines of "rats are rats, not people" to stop the boss rat. They court and fall in love, have little rat babies. They get attacked by cats, and he and his wife try to sneak out. He tells her to run with the children while he delays them. He runs towards the cats, realises how stupid his idea was and flees, but gets pounced on, yet manages to throw the cat into the road. He then steps onto the path just before a bunch of people do, and as the cats watch, does a Rat-Batman thing and hitches a ride on someone's leg, then manages to get back to Erin's abode, where they are reunited.

Sweet, but there are better ways of doing it.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
"dick-joke-making monkey".
Wow, that made me laugh.
I'll be waiting to see you provide us with quality news.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Love it. Its got drama, action romance, dead cats and sex. Love the comic.

PS. is he a rat or some other rodent?

PPS. Banned ^ :p

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Oh damn it.

Now I'm going to see your name on the sensationalist Escapist news headlines?

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
this isnt my name said:
CD-R said:
Cap said:
The mouse gets out of the glove box,.
Nope he's a rat. Specifically a fancy rat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fancy_rat

It was explained in one of the really early comics.
Hmmm I hought it was a hamster...
Suchong deeply resents your implication of hamsterness.

OT: I completely forgot about Suchong during Erin's time at the hospital. Kind of interesting to find out what happened to him.

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
-
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: Suchong

The long walk.

Read Full Article
We're you the only News guy hired? Cause Escapist needs more then one.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
That was amazing.

Cap said:
The rat gets out of the glove box, jumps out of the car, gets run over by an ambulance and runs to the rat mob for help in saving Erin or maybe revenge, I'm not sure. His hearing goes badly and he's going to get killed when a lady rat steps in and says something along the lines of "rats are rats, not people" to stop the boss rat. They court and fall in love, have little rat babies. They get attacked by cats, and he and his wife try to sneak out. He tells her to run with the children while he delays them. He runs towards the cats, realises how stupid his idea was and flees, but gets pounced on, yet manages to throw the cat into the road. He then steps onto the path just before a bunch of people do, and as the cats watch, does a Rat-Batman thing and hitches a ride on someone's leg, then manages to get back to Erin's abode, where they are reunited.

Sweet, but there are better ways of doing it.
Wait, I thought (erin's) Fancy Rat was a girl? And the rat was the.....

....oh......uhh.....never mind.......I uhh......the sex panel. :S

Btw, Congratulations on getting into the web team Carter. I miss your cartoon avatar.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
And thus returns the Fancy Rat to Erin and his role as an epic background character.

You're welcome.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Congrats on the promotion to the position where you report on other dancing monkeys making dick jokes. It essentially gives you the privilege to make dick jokes while being smug about it.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Suchong, truly a boss among rats. Popular amongst the lady rats. Fights to defend his offspring. Makes sudden disappearances. Taking rides on buses. All while being similar to an executive.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Oooh, a bonus dose of awesome! Hurrah! Congrats on the awesome new title, and thanks for the 60+ panel dose of joy.