Diablo III Hands On

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
DEATH BY SNU SNU.

I haven't been very interested in Diablo 3 ever since I learned it was online only. Guess I'll just wait and see how the reviews turn out.

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
EH, I am not sold on D3. The impression I get is that there are more amusing new and old games out there. Maybe not as polished but much more lively.

I would be happy to be proved wrong but this is not a buy at launch title for me.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
Great.. more of a reason not to buy this T.T" like the legal chinese gold farmers wasn't bad enough.

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
Metalhandkerchief said:
Yeah, no. Every little bit of info on this game I hear, the further I am removed from wanting to play it. 3 skils? Hahahahaha.
In the full game you will have accsess to 6 active skills at a time and 3 passive ones.

I understand people not liking the Auction House and the DRM thing but this is no reason to hate the whole game.
Personally, If this game will not be the best Hack & Slash RPG so far in term of gameplay I will be very suprised.

Edit: Also I want to point out that Diablo 2 have a massive market for buying in game items for real money, the only difference is that in Diablo 2 the buyer had to go to sites unrelated to Blizzard that might steal his money while in Diablo 3 its a safe deal.

WabbitTwacks

Dec 8, 2010
I don't understand the whining. The auction house is optional and this game will have more active skills than D2. so what's the big deal?

hansari

May 31, 2009
I wonder if the enjoyment to be had in this game will still be about finding party members. The past Diablo games had interesting mechanics, but it really wasn't worth playing to me without friends.

Considering me and my friends are much older now and have other responsibilities, part of me wonders if there is any worth in getting this game if it follows the same hitch as its predecessors...

Trine and Left 4 Dead are party oriented too, but they are the sort of games that you can just have some random guy jump in with you if need be...Diablo is a more intimate month long trek...least thats how I remember it...