BioShock Infinite Comes to Life in Stunning Cosplay

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
BioShock Infinite Comes to Life in Stunning Cosplay

She might not have Elizabeth's mysterious powers, but that's the only thing this BioShock Infinite cosplayer seems to be lacking.

The first two BioShock games have no shortage of striking imagery and memorable characters, and it doesn't look like BioShock Infinite [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EB70/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1M9EFWKBMR3W6CV9CGP5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846] is going to be different. It's already inspired Moscow-based cosplayer "Ormeli" to recreate Infinite's super-powered damsel-in-distress Elizabeth, in a short but stunning set of images.

[gallery=419]

I've included an in-game picture of Elizabeth as well, so you can see just how close it really is.

Ormeli said that while she loved the BioShock games, there wasn't really a character in them that she wanted to cosplay as until Elizabeth turned up. In Infinite, Elizabeth is both the object of the Booker DeWitt's quests, and probably one of his best hopes of surviving it, as she possesses mysterious powers that come in rather handy against Columbia's more aggressive inhabitants.

Besides Elizabeth, Ormeli has cosplayed as characters from Dead Space 2, strategy game Disciples 3, and even the cult 80s animated movie Flight of Dragons. You can see more of her photographs on her Flickr [http://www.flickr.com/photos/58826350@N02/] page.

BioShock Infinite comes out for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

Source: Destructoid [http://www.destructoid.com/early-bioshock-infinite-cosplay-is-pretty-208866.phtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Destructoid+%28Destructoid%29]

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Source via Destructoid?
Taking your news from other gaming news sites?

Ah well...

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
I'm in love...

Oh well I guess I'm off to Moscow then.

Who wants to buy my kidney to fund the journey?

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I got goosebumps... just amazing.

I normally hate cosplay put that is really really good.

Dec 14, 2008
I find the first image hilarious, because the shortend version of the image looks like its focusing on her breasts. Unfortunate image cropping aside, that is some fantastic cosplay.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Wow.
Never really been a fan of cosplay but this looks like it's been done properly.
Really nice pics.

And did i mention that she's gorgeous?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
I honestly dont care for cosplay, but even I got to respect those that do it, specially when they do it right... damn... so right...

*looks around*

What?

*looks around again*

STOP LOOKING AT ME!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I am pretty speechless, okay no im not, but this is some really good cosplay, I mean it looks mirror like.

She reminds me of Snow White. Also yeah the first picture did look like it was focusing on her breasts before I clicked it.

BUT wow!

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Wow Logan, your first image really accentuates her... um... very nice... um... hem on the dress. WHY, WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK I WAS GOING SAY?! STOP STARING AT ME LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF FR- *ahem*

All kidding aside, that is uncanny. A. She is one very gorgeous woman and B. she looks exactly like the character she's portraying. I peruse the cosplay galleries on here sometimes out of curiosity, and I don't think I've ever seen someone so convincing as a real-life version of an animated character.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Whoa.

That is one very, umm... impressive bit of costume work. Yeah, impressive, let's go with that.

Gawd da-yum.

IpunchFaces

Jul 30, 2010
Oh wow. That lady is gorgeous. I'll love to take her to my house and... uhh invite her to tea, of course.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a cold shower right about now.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
That is a shockingly accurate cosplay. I'm in awe. owo;

Hooray for ladies like her showing how cosplay is meant to be done!