Buy Assassin's Creed: Revelations Bundle, Receive Teeny Tiny Ezio

Brian Albert

Aug 5, 2011
Buy Assassin's Creed: Revelations Bundle, Receive Teeny Tiny Ezio

The Assassin's Creed: Revelations bundle includes a miniature Ezio. Functional hidden blade not included.

Come November 15, fans of Assassin's Creed and consumer excess should be quite happy. The Assassin's Creed: Revelations ultimate bundle, which GameStop <a href=http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-assassin+s+creed+ultimate+bundle>recently unveiled on its site, will run you $99.99 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, and a slightly cheaper $89.99 for PC users.

You want more stuff to place alongside that statue of Reach's Noble Team and the drivable RC car from Black Ops, right? Of course you do - it's called a nerd shelf for a reason, and unless you willingly drop mad cash on plastic stuff, you're no nerd.

The bundle comes with an Ezio action figure and a replica of Leonardo da Vinci's flying machine, as well as three weapon capacity upgrades, an exclusive multiplayer character, a bonus campaign mission, and an animated short film.

Are the bonuses worth an additional 40 dollars, or would you rather spend the cash on Skyrim, Battlefield 3, or any other big year-end releases?

Source: <a href=http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-assassin+s+creed+ultimate+bundle>GameStop via <a href=http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/08/25/assassins-39-creed-revelations-ultimate-bundle-on-the-way.aspx>Game Informer

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Catchy Slogan said:
You sure GameStop aren't going to take the model out and try to sell you the rest?
I wouldn't put it past them.

No thank you gamestop. It looks nice and I'm sure you put thought into it but I don't want it. I'll save the hundred dollars and just get the collector's ed of Skyrim...which is about fifty more but I don't care as much for Assassin's Creed.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Catchy Slogan said:
You sure GameStop aren't going to take the model out and try to sell you the rest?
Once you pay full price for it they start sending you hisfingers throught the post, and demand a further.
£20.99

THE BASTARDS

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I already got a mini Ezio with Assassin's Creed II! But this one moves... neato.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ooooooh.....that will go nicely with my mini Altair and Ezio statue.

Must...get....must....complete set...

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Nope. I'll be getting the game, but not this edition. I've got Skyward Sword, Skyrim, The ICO Collection, The Metal Gear Solid Collection, Arkham City, perhaps Uncharted 3 and Dark Souls...

No collectors editions for any of those for me. My wallet hates me enough.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Brian Albert said:
it's called a nerd shelf for a reason, and unless you willingly drop mad cash on plastic stuff, you're no nerd.
I have multiple Warhammer 40k and Fantasy armies. You can't say I don't drop mad cash on plastic stuff.

I'm not really a fan of most collectibles for games though. I'm not really looking to get this either. I think except for Cathrine, I haven't brought a special edition of any games since... I can't remember when.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Ohhhh... ohhh... this really put me at rest. A few weeks ago I looked into Special editions and saw the best one had an Ezio Figurine as well (Priced at $150) was region-exclusive, which pissed me off to no end. It's nice to know that I can get something like it, despite the fact that this figurine isn't quite the same.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I might change my preorder to that when I change Battlefield 3 over to the 360 sometime next week. I am a guy who will shell out the extra cash when it comes to extra swag with my games. Now I just need to pay off my Epic Edition of Gears 3.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
nooo!
don't release this version in England, I'd just worked out how I was going to afford all the games I want in November!

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
I bet that version will be at least $140 in Australia. AND OUR MONEY IS WORTH MORE!!

I will proabably buy a US version, have it shipped and pay less then the stardard retail version. For example, the Deus EX Augmented eddition sells for $114 at retail here. ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN DOLLARS! And it doesn't come with a model or anything! I bought a copy online and paid $79 all up, which is the cheaper then the standard eddition.

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
So you're paying $40 dollars more for a glider and Ezio figure and that's it? The regular retail version at Gamestop already comes with the extra single player, multiplayer character, the soundtrack, the animated short film and weapon capacity upgrades.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
umm no thanks the Noble Team statue takes up all the space...

lol wait I thought the drivable RC car was only an Avatar add-on? but as much as I enjoy the AC series...can't be buying every game full price

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i already have a little ezio statue from AC2 black edition. but well, maybe i will get it anyway. really like this series so far.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
SirCannonFodder said:
The Gentleman said:
IS it a chibi Ezio or a minature?
Miniature, if you consider a 7-inch action figure with accompanying 2-foot wingspan glider particularly miniature.
Well... there goes any reason for me to buy the special edition then...

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
Nerd shelf? What is this thing you speak of? True nerds have no nerd shelf. There is physically not enough room on any shelf created by man to hold the sheer amount of swag a true nerd has. The nerdosity of a true nerd bleeds off of any paltry holding device you can contrive and changes the very particle structure of your dwelling, forever and irrevocably mutating it into a nerd ROOM. Yes, that's right. No shelf for a true nerd will suffice.

We need a whole damn room.

Mull THAT over.

Also, I can't get this, since I'm already waiting with bated breath and twiddling thumbs for Skyrim to come out. Anything more and I'll have to take out a freaking loan. XD