Critical Miss: Corpse Party!

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I have never ever heard of this game... but just looking at the title, it sounds interesting.

I like that you drew a lot of dead kids, the escapist needs some darkness to it. :)
EDIT:
Sorry, I don't really like dead children, but when I'm tired I can't reallly control my impulses as well, and...

I'll just be going now... funny comic.

Wolfbane_Daoine

Mar 2, 2011
They should do a Viva Pinata/Corpse Party crossover title. Viva Corpse Pinata Party! ^_^

Well... maybe not.

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
First Time I've seen the Welsh Language spoken in any medium from anywhere outside Wales. Well done you get an internet cookie.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Linking your own news post, Grey? For shame! On an added note, this one went from average to hilarious when the last panel popped up.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Sparrow said:
Linking your own news post, Grey? For shame! On an added note, this one went from average to hilarious when the last panel popped up.
Well, you know, he's kind of a big deal, that's why ;)

Not very lively party is it now?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I had to resort to urbandictionary.com to find out what a "twpsyn" is.

Now I just need to know how to pronounce it.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Saw the trailer for this game. Looks pretty sick, twisted and a bit appaling.

I have no doubt that it'll sell a million copies in every territory.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, that wasn't very party-like.
Also, the final scene or whatnot (excluding Erin) reminds me of an anime called Higurashi, or something like tha. Not that sure why it reminds me of that, but meh.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I noticed a slight art change here. And I don't mind it one bit.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
It may not have been the liveliest party ever, but i'm still glad i'm not the one who has to clean up after it.

:D

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
Owlslayer said:
Well, that wasn't very party-like.
Also, the final scene or whatnot (excluding Erin) reminds me of an anime called Higurashi, or something like tha. Not that sure why it reminds me of that, but meh.
Mabye because there's a good number of scenes where people go pyscho in a school full anime kids and the main character are anime teens? You know like when Rena placed a bomb in the school.