New Black Ops Rezurrection Trailer is a Chunderful Thing

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
New Black Ops Rezurrection Trailer is a Chunderful Thing

The new Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection teaser features live-action zombie vomit, g-force-induced decapitations and a little bit of gameplay footage, too.

Zombies in your Treyarch Call of Duty [http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-Playstation-3/dp/B003JVCA9Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316452715&sr=8-2] game? It's more common than you might think. Common enough that I probably wouldn't even give the new Black Ops Rezurrection teaser a second glance were it not for the presence of "real" zombies being subjected to real experiments at the Call of Duty Zombie Labs to find out what makes them tick. And what makes them tick? I don't know, but apparently if you apply enough voltage to their skulls you can make them spew gallons of vomit with the force of a firehouse, and while the application of extreme g-forces won't cause them to pass out, they do seem to lose their heads under the pressure. Literally.

What does all this have to do with the game? Not a hell of a lot, although gameplay footage in there too, but let's face it: Call of Duty zombies are about as original as, well, Call of Duty, and that means Activision has to up its game a bit to get any kind of meaningful attention. And is there anything that attracts attention quite like a severed skull sailing across a room with firmly attached gooey bits trailing behind? I don't think so.

The all-zombies, all-the-time Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection is already available for the Xbox 360 and comes out for the PC and PlayStation 3 on September 22.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Yay. Have to wonder why they're releasing this now, when it's already been out on the 360. Perhaps to remind us PS3 owners that it's coming? So excited.

Oh, and to answer the first question: Zombies 'tick' because of element 115, and group 935 is attempting to harness the zombies and the element to...well, finish the Easter Eggs.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
That's quite a good way to sell Cod, considering all the hate for it. Make a light-hearted, gore-comedy trailer featuring lots of decapitated zombies. Kudos to the marketing department.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
First of all, is there a reason why they misspelled resurrection? Because it doesn't make it cooler, it doesn't make it smarter. It's dumb.
And second, is this supposed to be marketing? Like, to sell better? That was disgusting.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
I don't know why they dont just realese a game called Call of duty: Zombies.
My friends and I are starting to think that they may be leaning that direction. First, during one of the interviews an employee says that Moon brings this "season" of Nazi Zombies to a close. That implies there will probably be another season, otherwise he would have just said it brings the story to a close.
Second, if you complete the Easter Egg for Moon, it concludes the four main characters' current journey. However, the way it ends, while amusing to no end, is not the way to end the story. They're going to have to find a way to fix it now, which hopefully means they're going to throw out an entire game based on the zombie mode.