Critical Miss: Spudden Death

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
A most humorous point and image.

Noobtubery is still a billion times more annoying, though. People have to be close to kill you with the knife. They can be ANYWHERE and kill you with the noobtube.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
I don't understand CoD rules.
Half the perks and weapons are banned on most servers, and people will complain about grenades, knives, quick-scoping, hard-scoping, no-scoping, shotguns, desert eagles...

It's irritating.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
At least the knife requires line-of-sight and only works at close range.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Here's the reason:
Noobtubing for dummies:
1. Turn gun in general direction of target, regardless of distance
2. Fire
3. 1-Shot Kill

Knifing for dummies
1. Come up close to an enemy, while avoiding fire from the target and possibly others
2. Turn directly towards the target
3. Make sure to account for target's movement speed
4. Knife
5. 1-Shot Kill

Quite clearly Noobtubing is more overpowered :p

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Yet somehow, it's usually not the tubers who top the scoreboard.

I love me some tubing, but if i'm going for a good score, i'll go with an assault rifle or the ump instead.

Scytail

Jan 26, 2010
DasDestroyer said:
Knifing for dummies
1. Come up close to an enemy, while avoiding fire from the target and possibly others
4. Knife
5. 1-Shot Kill

Have you ever knifed someone in CoD? Because from my personal experience you dont actually have to be standing that close. Especially with the lightweight and marathon perks, knifing is way more overpowereded than noobtubing.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
DasDestroyer said:
Here's the reason:
Noobtubing for dummies:
1. Turn gun in general direction of target, regardless of distance
2. Fire
3. 1-Shot Kill

Knifing for dummies
4. Knife
5. 1-Shot Kill

This argues otherwise:

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Scytail said:
DasDestroyer said:
Knifing for dummies
4. Knife
5. 1-Shot Kill

Have you ever knifed someone in CoD? Because from my personal experience you dont actually have to be standing that close. Especially with the lightweight and marathon perks, knifing is way more overpowereded than noobtubing.
DasDestroyer said:
I never said you have to be groping him to do it.
I constantly do, in fact I have an entire class dedicated to it. But first of all I was comparing the two without any perks, and even with perks unless I walk up from behind or catch the enemy off-guard I often end up with a mouthful of bullets. Meanwhile noobtubes get you kills all the way across the map with no line of sight.

Edit:
Triangulon said:
This argues otherwise:
Sadly, I can't watch that atm as my school blocks youtube.

Jul 9, 2008
Shhhhh! Don't try to get the CoD players to think the Noob Toob isn't nooby, it's so fun trolling with is.

Klonoa Prower

Jul 23, 2008
The way I figure is... you can do one of two things:

1. Play with the OP broken weapons and completely destroy the other team always.
2. ***** about it on the forums, until it never gets fixed while you constantly are wrecked over and over...

I know which one I would choose. ^.^

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Klonoa Prower said:
The way I figure is... you can do one of two things:

1. Play with the OP broken weapons and completely destroy the other team always.
2. ***** about it on the forums, until it never gets fixed while you constantly are wrecked over and over...

I know which one I would choose. ^.^
Pretty much this
It all depends on where you personally draw the line. Some people say that the only non-noob combo is a weak and unmodded assault rifle with no useful perks, others are willing to use slightly better things and strategies. The only things I consider "too noobish" for me are camping and tubing :p

mronoc

Nov 12, 2008
Seriously, if you have a problem with a weapon in a game, then just stop playing the game, because no matter how much you whine, you won't get people to stop doing something that works. It's not the players fault, it's the developers.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
It was worse, as far as I could tell, in MW2 where you had fucking Commando. It basically let you teleport to you intended target. from half the fucking map.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
You know what this strip amounts to....... thats right, lumpy potatoes. No one wants them and they complain.