Name Game: The Never Ending Game

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
I'm enjoying watching my roomate play this too, and we had pretty much the same reaction when we first saw that guy. Figured it was some kinda encounter and then he started talking...

Really weird bloody game.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
...This is quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I now want From Software to make a patch or some dlc or something that adds Falcor into the game. If they did that Dark Souls would pretty much lock itself in place as one of the greatest games of all time.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
A friend watched my first attempt at Sen's Fortress. He was laughing his ass off as I got nailed by every trap at least once. It is a fun game to watch for schadenfreude.

Dec 14, 2009
Sen's Fortress...

I remember my first visit. It was fun, well, until I got molested by every trap setup in the place.

Now I can just stroll through the place like a boss.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Yep. It's a wierd game alright. That Frampt fellow definitely threw me off when he started talking.

The worst is when you're exploring some side area that isn't really important and you're so anal about trying to collect all the loot that you fall to your death a hundred damn times and keep having to redo it. I can't remember the name of the place but it's a secret passage from the swamp under Blighttown, and you gotta make your way down a root system with very careful jumps. Also, it's extremely annoying because it's super friggin hard to collect even a single gem lizard and there is at least 5 or 6 of them down there.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
The gaping dragon looks like a Galgamex vagina!

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well dang. I knew there was a game missing from my "to get" list.

*writes down*

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Haha. I love Dark Souls but that's awesome.

It's also definitely the kind of game that spectators get an entirely different type of amusement from it. My friends took great pleasure in my struggles during Demon's Souls which was all well and good... for a while. It quickly turned into plenty of 'shut the fuck up' moments for me.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah it is .... Really not wanting you to be alive.
Well I was like 'THE F* ARE YOU!' initially on seeing Frampt.
Then I met his evil twin and he was much nicer.. Also less sleepy.

Oh and the part in the Woods, where you get the forest hunter covenant, I stood still for 3 seconds hoping the big white cat would not kill me. (Not knowing that it was the covenant holder x.x I saw it and I nearly got a heartattack. Haha. Yeah I expected it to jump me and kill me. hehe.)

Daystar Clarion said:
Sen's Fortress...

I remember my first visit. It was fun, well, until I got molested by every trap setup in the place.

Now I can just stroll through the place like a boss.
You mean after completing the game for the first time it was a breeze? I have been looking all over for that dang bonfire in Sens Fortress for aaaages. And the giant was still throwing stuff at me :p

Sep 14, 2009
hahah loved the last paragraph at the end there...good stuff.

i might just have to get dark souls so i can have lulz over this stuff.