Find All The Intel In Modern Warfare 3

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Find All The Intel In Modern Warfare 3

Wondering how you can find all the hidden intel in Modern Warfare 3? As usual, the internet has you covered.

The game hasn't even been on store shelves for a full 24 hours, but far be it from me to bar you people from the fleeting joys of having the location of all 46 of the game's hidden extras spoiled for you. Thus, I present this video which documents every single intel location in detail.

It should go without saying that this clip is just chock full of spoilers, but I'm a lazy jerk who didn't think to mention that above. Sorry.

That said, this clip can also be seen as documentation of just how pretty Modern Warfare 3 is when played by the common man (or woman). You don't really get the full aesthetic appeal of the game from official screenshots [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114091-Modern-Warfare-3-Looks-Purty]. Sure, Activision's PR-sponsored imagery looks good, but it doesn't tell the real story of the game.

This footage on the other hand, shows the game as it truly is. Bump-mapped warts and all.

So for those of you who just spent 14 minutes ruining the game's hidden secrets, what do you think? Is Modern Warfare 3 a "pretty game" or the "prettiest game?"

And those of you who didn't watch the clip? Don't think I've forgotten about you. Since you're all saving yourself from spoilers, let's discuss something unrelated. Did you guys hear about that saber-toothed squirrel they discovered last week [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/03/saber-toothed-squirrel-fossil_n_1074943.html]? Pretty rad, right?

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
That IS pretty rad actually, thanks for the link. Though World of Warcraft's Critters still one up it.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
...You are trolling when you say MW3 is pretty right? Right? MW2 was prettier for fucks sake. The colours were less dulled and more varied.
Also, did this really deserve a news post? This is something the internet always does.
I really can't tell if this is really bad trolling or something serious.

I'm sorry I'm being a bit of a prick, so I'll try to add some substance to this post now:

I've always wondered why they don't have the collectables actually mean something other than just being there for completionists. they could add in some details to the plot, add a new subplot only explained in the collectables or use them to create a deeper backstory for the characters. Make them be there for more than just the sake of being there.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
As someone already said in the other article: "I bet they also found a fossilized acorn right in front of it". The first thing I thought when I read the link name was that I once found Scrat from Ice Age deep within the ice in Crysis Warhead.

OT: I'm gonna have to skip watching the video, don't want too many spoilurz.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I thought the guys at RoosterTeeth who do Achievement Hunter would get it first. NextGen? Didn't see that one coming.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"Modern Warfare 3 Looks Purty"

"That said, this clip can also be seen as documentation of just how pretty Modern Warfare 3 is when played by the common man (or woman). You don't really get the full aesthetic appeal of the game from official screenshots."

"So for those of you who just spent 14 minutes ruining the game's hidden secrets, what do you think? Is Modern Warfare 3 a "pretty game" or the "prettiest game?""

Have I missed a recent meme or something? It has the aesthetic appeal of manure (that's been mixed with a little grass perhaps, to be fair). I doubt even people who thinks it looks decent would actually go and praise its visuals.

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
rollerfox88 said:
Chalk full of spoilers? Not chock full?
Good catch. I obviously need more caffeine.

Drummie666 said:
I'm sorry I'm being a bit of a prick, so I'll try to add some substance to this post now:
Well at least you apologized about it. I expect far less from the contrarian chorus to follow. Propers for that sir.

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Woodsey said:
"Modern Warfare 3 Looks Purty"

"That said, this clip can also be seen as documentation of just how pretty Modern Warfare 3 is when played by the common man (or woman). You don't really get the full aesthetic appeal of the game from official screenshots."

"So for those of you who just spent 14 minutes ruining the game's hidden secrets, what do you think? Is Modern Warfare 3 a "pretty game" or the "prettiest game?""

Have I missed a recent meme or something? It has the aesthetic appeal of manure (that's been mixed with a little grass perhaps, to be fair). I doubt even people who thinks it looks decent would actually go and praise its visuals.
I'm glad I'm not the only one utterly confused by this. This is the second news post on here talking about how great this game looks as if Battlefield 3, Crysis, Crysis 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, the Mass Effect series, Oblivion, Skyrim and many other games never happened.

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Having played the game, there are at least a couple of parts where I got the chance to just take in the surroundings and it was quite nice. Otherwise, the visuals aren't too remarkable.

Just going to add my thoughts on the game very briefly: I finished the campaign in one night in just 5 hours and 1 minute. MW3 is definately the shortest of the CoD installments I've played (every one since COD4) and easily the most dull, the ending lacked any suspense and I don't think there was any kind of satisfyng moment in the campaign.

Mind you, I've yet to try Spec Ops or the multiplayer but I doubt it will make a difference. Basically, I bought this game out of curiosity and optimism (I was even high during my playthrough, for what its worth). Unfortunately, MW3 may be about to unseat WaW as the worst COD I've ever played. No innovation whatsoever.

That said, this video is a huge help. I'd like to pump as many achievements out of this game, including Veteran difficulty, as soon as I can before Saints Row The Third is out.