Critical Miss: Highlanders Anonymous

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I laughed at the comic.. but the phrase "am i the only one..." shouldnt necesarily invalidate the rest of the question... i'd wager less than half the people who say that dont really believe they are the only one, and instead they're actually saying in a round about way: I am the only person i know who ---, do you also ---?

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Isn't the text from that comic pretty much said verbatim in just about every thread like that on the forums? Well maybe not the clown bit. That's new.

*thinks there should be a forum badge for starting "Am I the only one" threads*

blanksmyname

Aug 2, 2009
I see this being used all the time on youtube. It annoys me to know end. Part of me thinks it's just used to get their comment liked by people prove they aren't the only one. Part of me thinks that they really think that they're the only one who's seen Troll 2.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Ilikemilkshake said:
I laughed at the comic.. but the phrase "am i the only one..." shouldnt necesarily invalidate the rest of the question... i'd wager less than half the people who say that dont really believe they are the only one, and instead they're actually saying in a round about way: I am the only person i know who ---, do you also ---?
Technically true, but people usually only bother phrasing it like that if they're posting something one-note in reaction to something popular. "Am I the only one not hyped for Skyrim?" for example. Of course not, you're just the only one who thought your lack of interest in something deserved its own post!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
shoreleave said:
Am I the only one who has inappropriate thoughts about Erin?
Very clever! I see what you did there...
*looks down at other post*
It would also appear you are not.
winter2 said:
I like it when Erin talks dirty. Hot little minx that she is.
Yeah...

Anyway... The rule was broken!
Actually, semi-broken, as i'm sure some WEIRD people are out there...
I am of course referring ti that Skyrim-V.A.Ts thread.

Bluecho

Dec 30, 2010
Statistically speaking, you'll probably never be the only one.

Unless you're Tigger. In which case, good luck being forever alone, dude.

beniki

May 28, 2009
Hmm. Exploitable rule.

Am I the only one who thinks I'm the most awesome person on the planet, if not universe?

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
Pretty sure I'm the only one who knows the 7 digit number I am thinking of.

Its "CHEESES"

Oh, now people know.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Those threads bug me.
Like, I know I'm not the only one that likes to dress up in a pink tu-tu, put on plastic breasts, jump a parachute shaped like a peeled orange peel while screaming 'Ice ice baby!' and eating an eggplant.
Right?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Seems Critical Miss just got really meta, right guys?

I mean am I the only one who noticed?

...Guys?