Sarlaac Pillow Will Eat Your Head

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Sarlaac Pillow Will Eat Your Head

Geekdom and soft furnishing collide in a pillow that will digest you over a thousand years.

There's something positively Lovecraftian about the Sarlaac from Return of the Jedi. A ancient creature that dwells at the bottom of a pit - or possibly is the pit - with a disgestive system that takes centuries to finish you off.

So what do you do with a creature that is indescribably horrible? You guessed it, make it plush. Created for the Stitch Wars [http://www.tatescomics.com/stitchwars/] exhibition at the Bear & Bird gallery in Lauderhill, Florida - located above a comic book store just to make this extra geeky - which opens later this month, and is just one of dozens of pieces.

If they're all as good as this one, and this is very good indeed, it'll be an exhibition worth seeing. I especially want to see all the plush Vaders.

Source: Boing Boing [http://www.boingboing.net/2009/07/04/saarlac-pillow.html]

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
That is possibly the greatest pillow ever invented. Look at that quality.

Wonder if it will actually eat your head? Gotta admit, that would be awesome!

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
AWESOME. Someone needs to make an ad for it.

"What's the matter Timmy? Is that Old uncomfortable pillow not letting you sleep in peace? THEN YOU NEED THE SARLAAC PILLOW! That's right! Sleep for 3000 years as the Sarlaac pillow comforts you and sends you to dream land with heavenly dreams!

ORDER NOW FOR JUST 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF 5.99! BUT ORDER IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES AND WE'LL CHARGE YOU NOT THREE PAYMENTS! BUT TWO PAYMENTS OF 5.99, AS WELL AS AN EXTRA SARLAAC PILLOW!

CALL 1-800-SARLAAC-DREAMS FOR YOUR VERY OWN SARLAAC PILLOW!"

*shipping and handling charges not applied.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
It doesn't really look like the Sarlaac on first impression, but the Boba Fett helmet is a nice touch.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
I found myself disgusted yesterday cause Return of the Jedi was on TV and it actualy showed the Sarlaac as a giant worm coming out from the pit. Looked incredibly stupid. The original was so much better when it was just tongues.

Oh, and neat pillow.

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
That's bullshit, they should have modeled it after the old Sarlaac and not the stupid Special Edition one.

Not a nerd.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
That just won me over.
Now I can sleep and fake death.
It's perfect!

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
That is possibly the greatest pillow ever invented. Look at that quality.

Wonder if it will actually eat your head? Gotta admit, that would be awesome!
Yes it is Awesome. Pure awesome. I'd love to have that pillow.

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
At first glance I just thought it was a pillow with an assortment of penny sweets on it

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
The bounty hunters helmet is a nice touch, but I wonder how large this is? If it's just the size of a normal pillow I'd find on my bed (65cm width x 41cms length x 15cms height, approx.), then I'm not very interested, still impressed but I wouldn't buy it.

EDIT:
-Zen- said:
Am I the only one who finds this fairly disturbing?
God no.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
AWESOME. Someone needs to make an ad for it.

"What's the matter Timmy? Is that Old uncomfortable pillow not letting you sleep in peace? THEN YOU NEED THE SARLAAC PILLOW! That's right! Sleep for 3000 years as the Sarlaac pillow comforts you and sends you to dream land with heavenly dreams!

ORDER NOW FOR JUST 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF 5.99! BUT ORDER IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES AND WE'LL CHARGE YOU NOT THREE PAYMENTS! BUT TWO PAYMENTS OF 5.99, AS WELL AS AN EXTRA SARLAAC PILLOW!

CALL 1-800-SARLAAC-DREAMS FOR YOUR VERY OWN SARLAAC PILLOW!"

*shipping and handling charges not applied.
We'll miss you, Billy Mays.