Name Game: The Scarf

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
The Scarf

Lando hasn't really had his own strip, so I figured it was time to give him one.

Read Full Article

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
That's the cutest thing I've seen all week. Considering I spent yesterday looking at cat pictures, that's saying something.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Awww, that's just so cute! ^_^

Takes some skill to invoke this kind of emotion without even using any words :)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
And then the chipmunk bit him and he got rabies.

There. I've done my job for today.

[sub]Nah okay it's pretty darn cute.[/sub]

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
General Michi said:
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
-WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

All my happy. All of it. I'm filled with the urge to buy scarves for the entire animal kingdom.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I would have taken him home, exposed him and myself, obviously) to high dosages of radiation, and then team up with him to form a pair of mutated-crime fighters!

or just keep him as a pet...

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
This reminds me of a little mouse that was just sitting there on the sidewalk one day when I was returning home from university. I was surprised that it didn't run away and suspected that something was wrong with it. Sure enough, one of it's legs was turned the other way around. I took it in my hands and carried it home. It just sat in my palms all the way, barely moving. At home I put it in a shoebox with grass, water and some provender, but the next day it was dead. I assume it also had some internal wounds from whatever happened to it.

Practically the same thing also happened to me with a little bunny once. Little furry animals do that when they are about to die. They just sit there in the open and don't move.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
cute, my cat (currently sat on my lap looking at the monitor) isn't impressed but I say cute!

Sarmos

Mar 28, 2010
My god her art is getting good. Has anyone else noticed this? I remeber her way back from the sunday funnies. Serious improvement!

On a side note,

DAWWWWWWWWWWH

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
When I read the word "scarf", I thought about someone going hipster... I'm glad I was wrong.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
He left the chipmunk in the open, at the mercy of any stray cat, hawk or wandering moniter lizard, at least put it in the bushs!