240: Mama to the Rescue

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I' glad I'm not the only one to find the gore of the kitchen to be more than the gore of video games.
Kratos's got nothing on cooking chicken soup with a whole bird.

Ninja D

Mar 1, 2009
As a gamer and a chef, I'd like to think that i'm saying this as distanced as possible from the two: this is my favorite escapist article thus far, and I've read every one since the day I joined this website.

Tommy_Dizzle

Apr 7, 2008
>delicious meals
>squid

If I reached the point of hunger where I actually felt like squid, I probably died a few days earlier.
Though after Cooking Mama, McDonalds is all the more Hilarious (especially pretending that the female chef has a smile on her face instead of a look of content for the human race)

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Why am I suddenly reminded of that World of Warcraft themed cookbook I keep hearing about?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Great article, but I can't start to fathom how that would all turn out great. I say, bravo to you, sir. I hope that landlord was pissed when he found the garbage in the ceiling.

Now, I am hungry as well, but I'm not going to let Mama tell me what to make.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
Thats was a wonderful read and nice to see some love for Mama. and arn't you lucky playing the best game in the series. I have always thought about trying to make one of her dishes in real life bbut now i just might.