Intimacy

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
Not sad at all, I'd say. Suchong is awesome. And perhaps one day he will be reunited with his lady rat friend, who will then proceed to feed him in that manner so Erin can finally do her love thing. :D

Also, fir--*is shot*

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Skittles as a meal? My, what a good life that rat is living.
I'd be pretty traumatized if I was Erin's friend too xD

unwesen

May 16, 2009
One of our pet rats once got very interested and sniffed around my face when I had some beer. I opened my mouth to let him smell it, and he pulled on one of my teeth with his. Weird feeling. Kinda like an inverse putting-your-head-into-the-lion's-mouth.

Mar 30, 2010
I had a pet rat a few years back. Little critter used to climb up onto my shoulder when I was sat on the sofa and fall asleep with his tail wrapped around the back of my neck.

I never chewed his food up for him though, that's just weird. I'd probably have the same reaction as Erin's friend if I saw someone doing that...

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
The look of horror on the other chicks face is priceless.

The horror! THE HORROR!

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Love the expression in Panel 4 - "MY BRAIN; IT IS IN TATTERS!"

Nice to see some character-building going on; and on the most important character too.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
Freaky Lou said:
inb4'ing people saying they'll be Erin's boyfriend.
But she already got Suchong, she can't be unfaithful. And what´s up with Erin's idle face in the first panel??

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
We'll, now we know. I'm glad that weed sorted that out. Erins rat is one of my favorite character's.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
At least spit out the food first? I wish I could say I have never seen this in real life.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
wouldn't bother me a bit, and like a poster above said, it's kinda endearing to see someone go to that length for a pet.... although I'd spit it in my hand to give it to the rat....

and having a girlfriend like Erin would be awesome