The Gifts

alejandropro

Aug 11, 2009
I love that someone's fingers got caught in the door. Looks like someone's spending their christmas right outside the store.

I wish you a very merry christmas, LeeLee! =D

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
"[...] with his season [...]"
Typo spotted.

Anyway, great strip. I love Podi in the last panel.
[small]Can I hug him, too?[/small]

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Hey, more Lando! He's getting more character development. Good, he really needed it. He was the least developed by far. He's definitely the "good guy" in the group.

Luke and Jack do love Lando. They're just not that great at showing it. That's what Alix is for.
Hey, I believe it. Their reaction is a tradition guy reaction. We love our buddies, but we're more likely to shake hands or pat each other on the back than hug. Obviously, Jack is only in on the hug to impress Alix and even then he looks uncomfortable. And they even look a little sorry that they didn't get him a gift in Panel 7. We guys just don't do Public Displays of Affection with our buddies.

All in all, Great Job! Your characters are all coming into their own and showcasing distinct personalities. You can even tell in this comic by their mere expressions and body language what they are thinking and what kind of people they are.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
alejandropro said:
I love that someone's fingers got caught in the door. Looks like someone's spending their christmas right outside the store.

I wish you a very merry christmas, LeeLee! =D
Damn it! That's what I was going to say. Curse you Ninja! ...er I mean Merry Christmas.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Looks like Jack is a bit jealous. Probably the only reason he got in on the hug. WILL HE JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY!?!

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Hugs, making the holidays awkward for at least 50 years. I don't mind hugs though, as long as it's not with the family. Weird, but ya.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
wow flash back to christmas ten years ago (that's when I worked in EB)

merry christmas everyone! now I'm off to get drunk and drowned out those memories!

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
the line "I got you things!" is my favorite (at least the way I heard it in my head). Gonna have to use that next time hand out a bunch of presents.