Critical Miss

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Well if you ever get around to releasing the dead tree version of CM, you already have the cover. This is beautiful.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Guys I need some help, was It a picture of erin going all explodey and wierd or is it a side effect of my.

'Medication'

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Guys I need some help, was It a picture of erin going all explodey and wierd or is it a side effect of my.

'Medication'
No, you're fine. The Miss went critical and everyone ran for cover moments before this picture was taken.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow, really cool!
The only thing that stood out to me was the dress. It doesn't really seem like something Erin would wear (while her head cracking and stuff flying out seems perfectly normal for some reason :S).

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I remember the reference work with the caption "My mind is so full of f*ck!" This right here proves its awesomeness and hilarity without caption.

I would love a poster of this hanging in my room though, don't know why you guys didn't like it enough.

nagi

Mar 20, 2009
Just for the unprepared, Shintaro Kago does some pretty gruesome horror mangas. Not for the faint of heart.

Feb 13, 2008
That's a strange bra she's got on for the underwire to poke out like that. Unless she's hiding a memory card in there.

Possibly the best image of a migraine I've seen recently though.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Did you guys do a poster run of the other time Erin's head was exploding? Because that would make a cool poster. Otherwise, yeah, pretty cool. Captured the inspirational theme well enough, I think.